Chapter 14: Sapphire dragon academy part 12-Exiled

Lincoln was running through the hallways with a shocked and horrified expression on his face as he heard the whole conversation between pop-pop and master grouse about lynn being exiled from the sapphire dragon academy forever.

He couldn't believe that pop-pop would agree to such a decision, he had to tell lynn. As lincoln heads to his and lynn's room, he finds lynn nowhere in sight. Lincoln then runs out of the room to the hallway as he runs to the training room to find lynn practicing her punches on one of the training dummies.

Lincoln: lynn!

Lynn: (not facing lincoln; grunts) whatta you want stinkcoln?!

Lincoln: lynn, what's going on with you?!

Lynn: (grunts) whatta you mean? I'm fine!

Lincoln: lynn, I'm talking about your behavior. You've changed, you've been beating down injured students even though you won, training nonstop to the brink of exhaustion and you've been going too far with your training with me!

Lynn stopped punching the training dummy and turns her attention to lincoln with a heated glare.

Lynn: what are you getting at lincoln?

Lincoln: I'm saying that you're making the whole school afraid of you, you're picking fights and becoming vicious and overconfident. What's causing you to act like that?!

Lynn tries to say something but nothing came out. The visions of the nightmare lynn had shrouded her mind as she looks away from lincoln.

Lynn: (muttered) I can't tell you....

Lincoln: look, just tell me what's wrong? Are you angry about something, what is it?! Whatever is bugging you, just tell me and stop acting like a jerk!

Lynn: (angry) look I'm trying to get stronger here! And I'm trying to get you stronger, what does it matter if I hurt a few students to make a point that you need to show no mercy to your opponents or else they'll use that mercy against you!

Lincoln: lynn do you even listen to yourself?! You're hurting others who are either too tired to fight back or others who can't fight back! I know we both promised to get stronger for each other but this isn't the way to do it! This has to stop before...

Lynn: (glares) before what?

Lincoln: b-before...

Lynn: (angry) before what?! Spit it out!

Lincoln: (yells) before you get exiled from the sapphire dragon academy!!!

Lynn's eyes widened in shock.

Lynn: what...?

Lincoln: I was going to talk to pop-pop but I overheard him and master grouse talking about us. They were watching and observing us... they know that we wanted revenge on the scarlet dragon clan for what they did to our family.

Lynn: they knew....

Lincoln: they also noticed that your behavior was changing and your aura fuelled by anger and hatred as well as your actions on the students, grouse even called you a menace to the sapphire dragon academy.

Lynn: what?!

Lincoln: pop-pop argued with him for a moment until... they both made a grueling decision....

Lynn was breathing heavily as she unconsciously shaking in anger. Lincoln noticed it and looks away from lynn.

Lynn: What. Did. They. Say?

Lincoln: (sighs sadly) master grouse said that... for your own good and for the good of the academy and it's students.... he and pop-pop were going to have you exiled from the sapphire dragon academy forever by tomorrow...

Lynn: .......!

Lincoln: they were going to lie to me too about taking you to a temple not far from here for special training.... but they were going to have you exiled instead...!

Lynn: (spoke angrily through gritted teeth) you...!

Lincoln was confused as he saw lynn glaring furiously but it wasn't at him. Lincoln turns around to see masters albert and grouse standing there a few feet away from them. Grouse had a stern look on his face while pop-pop had a look of shame on his face.

Master grouse: I see that someone was watching our conversation without our knowledge....

Lynn: (angry) you're one to talk! You have been spying on me and lincoln for weeks, sticking your big nose where it doesn't belong and now I hear that you're kicking me out of the academy?!

Master grouse: your actions and your hatred for the scarlet dragon clan has put the students of the sapphire dragon academy in peril, they fear you as a menace and for the good of the academy and it's students, you must leave!

Lynn: shut up! And you... (Glares at pop-pop) I thought you were with me and lincoln on getting us stronger... to reach our full potential! I trusted you! And you just betray me and side with these geaser?!

Master albert: lynn... I'm really sorry...

Lynn: (furious) you're sorry? You're sorry?! That's all you have to say to me is that you're sorry?! I can't believe you would do this to me, your own granddaughter!

Master grouse: enough! Forget tomorrow, I want you out of the academy now!

Lynn growled as red aura shrouded and flared all over her body, unleashing her tiger spirit as she glares furiously at master grouse.

Lynn: I'll kill you!

Lynn lunged at grouse with her tiger spirit aiming to rip him apart but grouse stood there as pale blue aura shrouded his body, creating a spiritual image of a great griffin which let out a loud roar. As lynn was about to attack master grouse, the griffin spirit of grouse knocked lynn away in one fierce slash.

Lynn: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Lincoln and albert: lynn!

Lynn crashes back first into the wall as she landed on the ground. She slowly got up to see master grouse glaring down at her.

Master grouse: leave this academy and never return. And if you dare return here, I will be the last opponent you will ever face....

Lynn growled as she got up.

Lynn: fine! This place and the people here are holding me back anyway! As far as I'm concerned, the sapphire dragon academy is full of lies, weakness and traitors!

Lynn ran out of the training room.

Lincoln: lynn wait!

It was too late, lynn was already gone. Lincoln looked back at master grouse with a cold glare.

Lincoln: I can't believe you exiled lynn like that, have you been spying and lying to us this whole time?!

Master grouse: I won't have your menace of a sister ruining this academy and hurting the students here, she's exiled and that's final!

Lincoln: (angry) she's not a menace! She and I lost our family but do you care?! No, you never cared! And if you're going to throw lynn out then I'm not staying here either!

Lincoln walks away.

Master albert: lincoln wait!

Lincoln: no.... I'm done with this academy. I'm not angry with you pop-pop, I'm just angry with the choice you made against your own grandchildren...

Albert looks down in shame as lincoln runs out of the training room and out of the sapphire dragon academy into the stormy night to go after lynn.

To be continued...

(Chapter 14 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter. Lynn has been exiled from the sapphire dragon academy and lincoln goes after her. What's gonna happen next, find out next chapter. This is omegacrow fading to black.....)