Chapter 12: Sapphire dragon academy part 10-Lynn's nightmare

It was a cold night out in the sapphire dragon academy as everyone was asleep.

In the room of lynn and lincoln, the white haired boy was sleeping soundly in his bed. Lynn, on the other hand was asleep in her bed, tossing and turning in her sleep as well as mumbling and breathing heavily, having a nightmare.

In said nightmare, lynn was running through the loud palace which was surrounded by fire. The place was coming down as lynn heard the screams of her family being tortured and killed. Lynn tries to find them but only to no avail as the dead bodies of her parents and four sisters dropped right in front of her, screaming at the sight of their burnt corpses.

Lynn: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Soon, lynn heard her younger brother scream as lynn turns her attention to lincoln being surrounded by the ninjas of the scarlet dragon clan.

Lincoln: Lynn help!

Lynn: stay away from him!

Lynn tries to run towards the clan to keep her brother safe but she was held down by shadow-like hands appearing out of the ground.

Lynn: nononono, NO!!! Lincoln!

Lincoln: lynn!

The scarlet dragon clan ninja struck lincoln down with their katana blades as he screamed out his last breath, dying.

Lynn: (in tears) NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The scarlet dragon clan then turn their attention to lynn as they loom towards her, staring at her with cold, soulless red eyes.

Lynn: (angry) Damn it! You bastards killed my family, I'll kill you! I'll kill you for this!

Lynn tries to break free but couldn't as she was restrained tightly. The scarlet dragon clan ninja raise their katana blades up, ready to kill lynn.

Lynn: No! No! No! This can't be happening! This can't be real!

The scarlet dragon clan ninja struck lynn down, killing her.

Lynn: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Lynn jolted up awake, breathing rapidly as she looks around to see that she was in her room and saw that her brother lincoln was asleep in his bed.

Lynn felt herself shaking uncontrollably in fear. She hated that she was afraid, she hated that she experienced that nightmare, she hated that her family was killed... and the one thing she hated the most was the scarlet dragon clan.

They lost the war against lynn's family ancestors but they wanna take her and lincoln's family away from them. They ruined them. They ruined her. Her brother and grandfather were the only family she had left...

Anger and hatred consumed lynn as she would be damned if she lost lincoln and pop-pop to the scarlet dragon clan.

She got up and ran out of the room.

Lynn: (in her mind) I have to get stronger.... I have to get stronger... I can't lose another family member... I will get stronger... one way or another... I will make the scarlet dragon clan pay!!!!

To be continued...

(Chapter 12 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter. Lynn has experienced a grave nightmare and is consumed with hatred and revenge for the scarlet dragon clan, what's gonna happen next, find out next chapter. This is omegacrow fading to black....)