Chapter 17: 11 years passed pt 2: We finally meet again

We cut to the calm, peacful forest where we see someone leaping and jumping from tree branch to tree branch as the figure jumped high and landed in the middle of an isolated field.

The figure was revealed to be an older lincoln loud, the Dragon warrior. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt and pants with a white, orange and gold ninja armor, a equipped belt with the silver dragon emblem, gauntlets and armored boots.

 He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt and pants with a white, orange and gold ninja armor, a equipped belt with the silver dragon emblem, gauntlets and armored boots

He then looks around, seeing that it was quite peaceful in these woods. Upon noticing a large boulder, he leaps up and lands on top of the large boulder as he sat in a lotus position while beginning to meditate.

Lincoln: (in his mind) I'll be waiting for you right here... 11 years have passed and I hope to see you stronger than ever, lynn.

Then hours and hours have gone by as lincoln continues to meditate with his orange aura shrouding his body. He heard footsteps, thinking it was lynn but no... he heard more than one as he slowly opened his eyes, he sees not his sister but a school of bandits armed with daggers or katanas, all with smug grins.

Lincoln: sigh... bandits.

Bandit 1: give us your money...

Lincoln: or...?

Bandit 2: (smirks menacingly) we kill you, slice up your arms and legs and take it.

Lincoln smirks as he chuckled, much to the bandit's confusion and anger. He gets up from the large boulder, still chuckling.

Bandit 3: what's so funny?!

Lincoln: that threat would've been intimidating if you guys were... well intimidating, hehehe.

Bandit 1: (angry) are you mocking us?!

Lincoln: oh nononononono... (smirks) ...yeah.

Bandit 1: get him!

The bandits rush lincoln, who simply stood there as they tried to stab him but he kept evading them, much to their annoyance.

Bandit 1: stop moving!

Bandit 2: let us stab you!

Lincoln: (dodging) I'm gonna go with no...

Lincoln vanished.

Bandit 3: where'd he go?!

The bandits looked around until they saw lincoln standing there, sword drawn.

Lincoln: come at me.

The bandits became enraged and lunged at lincoln, wanting to kill him as the white haired dragon warrior lunged at them, sword drawn. The screen fades to black, illuminated with a couple of orange slashes as we cut back to lincoln, with his back turned to the bandits, who stood there for a moment until they fell to the ground with sword wounds, lifeless.