Chapter 13: Sapphire dragon academy part 11-Lynn's new aggressive attitude

Days and weeks have been passing by throughout the sapphire dragon academy as everyone was learning how to focus their animal spirits within and further increase their power and skills.

However, the weeks have been anything but peaceful thanks to lynn. The fourteen year old tiger martial artist has been showing various changes in herself.

And not good ones.

Ever since the nightmare she had, lynn has been consumed with getting stronger and with revenge. Her immense hatred for the scarlet dragon clan and what they did to her and lincoln's family made her into a highly overconfident and dangerous person.

Lynn would train nonstop for weeks on end, Lincoln and the others would start to worry about her and would ask her to take a break. Lynn, however, would refuse and continue with her training. She would also strictly tell lincoln to train too while bringing her fist to his face and glaring in his eyes which would make the white haired boy uncomfortable but he agreed to train more (just not as much as lynn is).

Throughout these weeks, Lynn's training with lincoln has taken a more strict turn. She would fight him more directly and aggressively, she would also not let him rest despite how tired lincoln was or how hurt he was by lynn's attacks.

Ronnie anne and the others would intervene and stop the sparring match to let lincoln rest which greatly angered lynn, wanting to fight ronnie anne for interfering with her and lincoln's sparring match.

But ronnie anne single handedly defeated lynn. Furious, lynn wanted to brutalize ronnie anne but masters albert and grouse stopped her from doing so and sent her to her room as punishment while ronnie anne and the others tend to lincoln's wounds.

In her room, lynn was sitting on her bed with an upset look on her face. She didnt mean to go too far in her sparring match with lincoln, she only wanted to toughen lincoln up, she only wanted to make him strong enough to protect himself more....

She didn't want to lose her brother like she did in the nightmare.

Lynn wanted to tell lincoln about the nightmare she had but her pride wouldn't let her admit that she was truly scared, she didn't want to show weakness. Revenge and determination fuelled lynn as she would stop at nothing to get stronger... will stop at nothing to get her brother strong... and will stop at nothing to put an end to the scarlet dragon clan.

She lost her family... lynn would not lose lincoln too. Lynn will make sure that the nightmare she had will not become a reality.

So far, almost all of the whole dojo was terrified of lynn, who was calling them all out for a fight and each time she does and hurts someone, the masters would discipline her. Some of the brute and punk students would challenge lynn, thinking they could beat her easily.

How wrong they were.

One by one, each student lost to lynn and her frightening power. Despite being the winner, lynn wasn't finished yet as she proceeds to beat down the defeated martial artists, injuring them even more. Lincoln, ronnie anne, clyde, haiku, ava, polly pain, liam, tabby, francisco and maggie held lynn down as she was breathing rapidly and spiraling out of control like a wild animal, trying to get loose.

Ronnie anne and maggie were getting really tired of lynn's psycho behavior and were about to knock her out but lincoln advised against it. Lincoln would ask francisco for help and it took both of them to calm lynn down.

Masters albert and grouse stormed into the training room and saw the  catastrophic damage lynn caused in the training room and the major injuries on most of the students. Master albert then tended to the injured students wounds. Master grouse was enraged as he summons the guards to take the exhausted lynn to her room where she will be locked up until further notice.

Lincoln wanted to stop them from locking up lynn but grouse's cold glare and aura stopped him in his tracks as the old man left.

Lincoln looks down in sadness as his friends comforted him.

Lincoln: what's happening to my sister...?

Narrator: 3 more weeks later, with masters albert and grouse.

Master grouse: UNACCEPTABLE!

Master albert: master grouse calm down, I assure you that this is just a phase that lynn is going through. Trust me it'll pass.

Master grouse: phase nothing! For days and weeks we've been observing and watching your grandson and granddaughter, neither one of them are giving up their path of revenge against the scarlet dragon clan. Lynn, however, is showing the worse of it!

Master albert: but grouse, she's just upset with what happened to her family and since myself and lincoln are all the family she has, Lynn's just... determined to prove herself.

Master grouse: that's no excuse albert! So far, the most school is terrified of lynn, her aura full of anger and hatred as she was becoming more arrogant, overconfident and very aggressive. Even though she won her fights, lynn continues to insure more violence on her opponent despite the opponent already tired and can't fight back. She is a menace to the sapphire dragon academy and it's students!

Master albert: (angry) do not call my granddaughter a menace! She along with my grandson lost their family, she's angry and sad that she might lose whatever family she has left, myself and lincoln! Don't you know how she and her brother feel?!

Master grouse: I know more than you would lead on, albert! I lost my loved ones but I learned that revenge isn't the answer to everything. The murderer who took my loved ones from me got thrown in jail for life instead of dying by my own hands. If I went down the path your grandson and granddaughter were going and killed the man... I would of pass the point of no return...

Master albert looks at grouse in shock and then looks away from him.

Master grouse: I'm sorry albert but I have make my decision.... come tomorrow, your granddaughter lynn loud jr shall be exiled from the sapphire dragon academy forever.

Master albert: master grouse you can't do that! I will not allow it!

Master grouse: think about this, our discipline methods aren't working to keep lynn in track! Who knows how many students lynn will brutally injure... or even kill....

Master albert's eyes widened. A part of him didn't want to sent his granddaughter away but another part of him knew that grouse was telling the truth.

Master grouse: I'm sorry albert but this is for lynn's own good and for the good of the academy and it's students...

Master albert: and what of lincoln...? He'll be very disappointed in lynn's exile and would do anything to make sure that he doesn't let lynn leave. She's all he has...

Master grouse: he will not know... and if he asks, we tell him that lynn shall be transferred to a temple not far from here for special training.

Master albert didn't want to do this but there was no choice.

Master albert: (sighs sadly) very well... lynn shall be exiled by tomorrow morning...

Master grouse: well done albert... you're doing the right thing... this will teach your granddaughter to stay on the right path. And as for your grandson... what he won't know... won't hurt him.

Master albert looks down in sadness as he and master grouse have some tea. But neither of them was aware that lincoln was watching them through the cracked door and heard the whole conversation with a shocked and horrified expression as he slowly backs away and runs off.

To be continued...

(Chapter 13 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter. What's gonna happen next? This is omegacrow fading to black....)