Chapter 8: Sapphire dragon academy part 6-Night training

As master grouse exiled hawk and hank from the sapphire dragon martial arts academy, the nine fighters still had their punishment to clean up the huge mess in the cafeteria. Ronnie anne was also called in to join in on the cleaning.

Lynn: (annoyed) uuuuggghhhh...! I can't believe that we have to clean the whole cafeteria.

Lincoln: (annoyed) I know. It sucks.

Polly pain: I agree!

Tabby: ditto mate!

Liam: I'm with ya on that!

Clyde: it's not that bad guys.

Lynn: why exactly?

Francisco: be glad you're not cleaning the bathrooms once people had beef ramen.

Lincoln and lynn imagined themselves cleaning the bathrooms in the worse sight, especially the toilets. They shivered as they went back to cleaning.

Narrator: 2 hours of cleaning later.

Lincoln, lynn, clyde, liam, tabby, haiku, francisco, polly pain, ava and ronnie anne stared at their handy work as the cafeteria was sparkling clean.

Lincoln: we're finally done.

Ava: yeah. Never thought the whole cafeteria could shine like the light.

Liam: this cafeteria so clean you can eat off it.

Francisco: well let's get back to master albert and master grouse for training.

The group leaves the cafeteria but before lincoln and lynn were about to leave, they were stopped by ronnie anne.

Ronnie anne: so you two are from the loud palace?

Lynn: yeah but don't treat us like royalty. We're not the type of clan to have things handed to us, we work hard for it.

Lincoln: so we're not spoiled rich kids, just letting you know.

Ronnie anne: okay...anyway I'm ronnie anne.

Lincoln: I'm lincoln.

Lynn: I'm lynn.

Ronnie anne: so what brings you down to the sapphire dragon academy?

Lincoln: we were sent here to live with our grandpa albert.

Ronnie anne: master albert's your grandfather?!

Lincoln: yeah.

Ronnie anne: why are you living with your grandfather?

Lincoln and lynn had sadden looks.

Lincoln: our family was killed....

Ronnie anne: oh...I'm really sorry for your loss.

Lynn: thanks but right now lincoln and I are aiming to get stronger so we can avenge our family who died at the hands of the scarlet dragon clan.

Ronnie anne's eyes narrowed angrily.

Ronnie anne: (gritting her teeth) scarlet...dragon...clan...!

Lincoln: you know them?

Ronnie anne: unfortunately, those bastards were responsible for the murder of my parents...I live with my older brother bobby. I've been training myself physically and mentally to my limits, trying to become strong enough to kill the ones destroyed my family.

Lynn: well looks like we're all thinking about the same thing.

Ronnie anne: yeah...so I know your animal spirit is a tiger lynn, what about Lame-O over here.