Chapter 16: 11 years passed pt 1: The two warriors will meet again

Lincoln and Lynn... the two last louds of the loud palace after their family was destroyed by the scarlet dragon clan, long term enemies of the louds ancestors, who conquered the scarlet dragon clan in the war all those years ago.

After the fall of the loud palace, lincoln and lynn decided to stay at the sapphire dragon academy owned by their grandfather Master Albert and Master Grouse. The two louds made a few friends, a few rivals and a few enemies. Things were looking up for them... until lynn had a nightmare about the scarlet dragon clan killing her family in front of her, including lincoln.

This brought up a new level of aggression in lynn as she wanted to get absolutely stronger so she can wipe out the scarlet dragon clan to avenge her family. But during that time of training, lynn had become very brutal, aggressive and consumed by revenge that she was taking out that level of rage on the students of the sapphire dragon academy as they feared her and got hurt badly. Even lincoln himself had a difficult time training with lynn this aggressive state.

One stormy night, master Albert and master Grouse made a grueling and fatal decision, much to albert's dismay that lynn will be exiled from the sapphire dragon academy but both of them were unaware that lincoln heard the conversation and went to tell lynn.

After lynn was told about the bad news, she was enraged and went to confront the masters, feeling great betrayal that her pop-pop would agreed with grouse on exiling her. Lynn would try to attack master Grouse but the old master easily overwhelmed her with his power and gave her a chilling warning before telling her leave the academy and never return. Lynn then said a few harsh words to the masters before leaving the academy in anger, sadness and betrayal.

Lincoln decided to go after lynn, not wanting to stay at the sapphire dragon academy after lynn got kicked out, he didn't hate pop-pop but he hated the decision his grandfather made.

Lincoln finally caught up with lynn, who was hurt and angry as he comforts his older sister. Sobbing, Lynn told him the reason behind her behavior... the nightmare she had which horrified lincoln as he tries to comfort her more.

Lynn then makes a tough decision that in order for her and lincoln to get stronger... they would have to take two separate paths, to journey alone without the other for 11 years. Lincoln didn't want to split up for 11 years but lynn said that it had to be done. Lincoln finally agreed as he and lynn promised each other to become stronger for the other and to meet again once the 11 years were up. The two said their goodbyes before heading off on their own path, lincoln heading to the silver dragon palace in the south while lynn heads to the golden tiger palace in the north.

This was the beginning of the story of the path of two louds.

Narrator: 11 years later...

We cut to a mysterious room surrounded by darkness but was eerily illuminated by candles across the room. We see a man in a ninja suit, a sword strapped to his back and wearing a chinese straw hat on his head. He was sitting in the center of the room in a lotus position and had a cold look in his eyes.

Soon, out of the shadows, a beautiful woman of pale skin, long black hair in a ponytail and an athletic and curvaceous physique appeared and was wearing a black and silver ninja uniform with a sacred silver dragon medallion necklace around her neck.

The woman was known as Master Ayane Shirai of the Silver Dragon.

Master Ayane: (cold female voice) your 11 year journey here is at an end and a new journey for you is about to begin.

???: (slightly deep voice) yes master.

Master Ayane: there's no more I have left to teach you, remember what I've taught you and do not stray from your path, my student.

???: yes master.

Master Ayane: there will be numerous  opponents you'll face in your future as strong as you or even stronger. Don't underestimate them, test the limits of your strength and go strengthen yourself beyond your limits if need be.

???: yes master.

Master Ayane: you may go fulfil your goals my student, you'll always have a home here at the silver dragon palace and I'll be with you in person or in spirit if you need guidance.

???: thank you my master.

Master Ayane: you're most welcome... now go, Dragon Warrior Lincoln.

The man named lincoln got up and bowed to his master before heading into the shadows.

........

We then cut to another dark room but was illuminated by pots of fire across the room. In the center of the room was a woman dressed in warrior armor, gauntlets and armored boots sitting in a lotus position and starring at the pot of flames with a blaze look in her eyes.

Soon, a man of slightly pale skin, slightly spiky red hair, and an average muscular physique appeared and was wearing a black suit equipped with red and gold warriors armor with a gold tiger medallion necklace around his neck.

The man was known as Master Ryuken of the Golden Tiger.

Master Ryuken: (deep male voice) you are finally ready my student... the 11 years are up and your training is complete. It is time for your next journey to begin.

???: (strong female voice) yes master.

Master Ryuken: A lot of opponents will appear to challenge you, don't underestimate them, one false move and your opponent will seize that opening to finish you.

???: yes master.

Master Ryuken: I will always be there for you and my other students before you, in person or in spirit. The golden tiger palace will always be your home whenever you need to return.

???: thank you master.

Master Ryuken: rise further up to your potential, go beyond your limits if need be and achieve your goals through each battle you win.

???: yes master.

Master Ryuken: now go and show them your might, Tiger Warrior Lynn.

The woman named Lynn got up and bowed to her master before heading into the shadows.

........

Though in different locations far from each other in this world, the two warriors were thinking the same thing as they left the silver dragon palace and the golden tiger palace.

Both: (in their minds; in unison) The 11 years are finally over and my training is complete. I'm finally ready and I know that he/she is ready too, I can't wait to finally see you again.... Lincoln/Lynn...

To be continued...

(Chapter 16 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter, 11 years are finally up and lynn and lincoln are heading out on their next path to meet again. You'll see sketches of what lincoln and lynn look like in 11 years next chapter as well as my ocs master ayane and master ryuken. This is omegacrow fading to black...)