Chapter 10: Sapphire dragon academy part 8-A new dark and brooding student

Lincoln and ronnie anne were meditating with each other as lynn and francisco were sparring with each other.

Lynn: c'mon francisco, show me your best shot!

Lynn punched francisco in the face, making him turn away as he retorted with a back flip kick to lynn, making her stumble and fall to the ground.

Francisco: (smirks) that was my best shot.

Lynn chuckled as she got up and wanting go another round with francisco, only to be interrupted by the sound of a gong bell.

Master grouse: alright students, stop what you're doing and gather around.

Every student, including lincoln, lynn, ronnie anne, francisco, clyde, haiku, polly pain, liam, tabby and ava gathered around to meet master albert and master grouse.

Master albert: alright class today we have a new student joining the sapphire dragon martial arts academy.

Master grouse: c'mon in new student! Come introduce yourself!

Just then, a girl about lynn's age walked into the training area and stood by masters albert and grouse. She was a tall, pale skinned girl with long black hair up to waist length, has freckles on her face cheeks and blackish gray eyeshadow. She wore a pale sky blue gi with a black side sash, wraps around her arms, black pants and black wraps around her barefoot. And she had a big grim frown on her face.

Master albert: so tell us about yourself.

The pale skinned girl spoke in a dark monotone voice.

???: my name is maggie... I don't like much of anything or anyone for all things in life are meaningless. My animal spirit is the scorpion.

The students gave maggie scared or awkward looks

Master grouse: quite a brooding one you are...

Master albert: anyway... make yourself at home maggie. If you need something, let me or master grouse know.

Maggie: sure...

Master grouse: now that this is over, everyone go back to what you were doing.

The students went back to their training and the masters left to their business, leaving maggie in the center of the training area. Maggie's attention turn to lincoln, lynn and their group of friends as she just continue to stare at them.

Narrator: with lincoln, lynn and the group.

Lincoln: so (dodged ronnie anne's punch) whatta think of the new girl? (Dodges ronnie anne's uppercut)

Ronnie anne: well (dodges lincoln's kick) if you want my opinion (dodges lincoln's chop) she's creepy, brooding and weird...

Clyde: very dark, creepy and brooding like haiku... (Looks at haiku nervously) n-no offense...