Chapter 15: Sapphire dragon academy final part- Two separate paths

In the dark and stormy night, lynn was running through the forest. Anger, betrayal and deep depression filled her heart as she kept on running until she tripped over a tree stump and fell into the wet grass.

Lynn slowly got up as she was breathing heavily, looking up at the dark and stormy sky as raindrops fell upon her face. Lynn then let out a loud and furious yell that echoed throughout the forest as the thunder roared and the lightning flashed.

Lynn's yell then ceased as she fell to her knees and she looks down at the ground, tears threatening to spill but lynn held them back as she didn't want to cry.

She couldn't believe that pop-pop would agree to such a decision with that old geaser. He basically betrayed her, his own granddaughter and kicked her out of the academy. Anger filled her mind again as lynn wanted to hit something as she then let out a loud and furious distorted roar as her tiger spirit emerged and slashes numerous trees which fell one by one with loud thuds.

The tiger spirit vanished as lynn looks back at the ground, sniffling and trying to hold in her tears.

Lincoln: LYNN!

Lynn turns around to see her brother lincoln running towards her.

Lynn: (whispers) lincoln...?

Lincoln tackles her in a big hug, lynn was stunned for a moment until she finally returns the hug.

Lynn: I... I don't understand, why did you come after me...? I thought you were staying at the academy.

Lincoln broke the hug and looks at lynn.

Lincoln: are you kidding? Why would I stay at the academy when you got kicked out? I don't hate pop-pop but I hated the decision he made against his own family. So if they kick you out then I'm not staying there either.

Lynn sadly smiles at her brother's kind nature but the smile faded as lynn looked away from lincoln.

Lynn: I'm sorry...

Lincoln: (confused) why are you apologizing for? You didn't mean to-

Lynn: I did! I ended up brutalizing the students, pushing you and our friends away all because I was too angry, aggressive and... scared (whispered the last word as lincoln didn't hear it)

Lincoln: you were what...?

Lynn couldn't hold her tears back anymore as they stream down from her face, sobbing loudly.

Lynn: (angry and sad; in tears) I was scared, okay?! I was scared because of the nightmare I had!

Lincoln: what nightmare?

Lynn tried to speak but nothing came out.

Lincoln: (worried) lynn please?

Lynn tries to pull herself together as she told lincoln about the nightmare she had about being in the loud palace surrounded by fire, her family being tortured and killed as well as the scarlet dragon clan surrounding lincoln and killing him before the nightmare ended with the ninja about to end lynn's life.

This gravely sent chills down the white haired boy's spine, that he was killed in lynn's nightmare and lynn had to watch as her family was killed by the scarlet dragon clan in the nightmare before she was killed. He then put the pieces together as he thought that the nightmare lynn had was the reason behind her behavior and aggressive attitude.

Even the clan that killed their family plagues them in their dreams. Lincoln admits that he too had these  nightmares and it frightened him to the core as well but lynn took it the hardest and it got her kicked out of the academy. Rage fuelled lincoln as he wanted the clan dead not just for his family but to make sure the scarlet dragon clan don't hurt or kill anyone who crosses them ever again.