Sweets; Netherlands x Reader

Hey Guy! sorry that Spain took so long to do, but I went to like 3 funerals and Scotland for vacay. I apologize but I am back and better than ever. During the time I also got a boyfriend, so that is pretty exciting. Of course he is fictional, but still worth noting. Another thing, in this Hatafutte Parade, Belgium and Netherlands share a song. Belgium will take a important roll, but this is a Netherlands x Reader. Not Belgium. I am also now taking guy x guy readers. Enjoy guys!

"Please Big Brother!! She won't be an issue I swear!! She can help with the cleaning so you don't have to work as hard!!" Belgium complained, as she followed her brother around the house. This was a run down of what happened. Belgium meet a random girl on the streets of Amsterdam and became really good friends with her. Like REALLY good friends. Once Belgium figured out that her friend was living with her grandparents, she refused to believe it. Her friend accepted to stay with the country, when Belgium started to make a scene. And now she is begging her brother to let her friend stay.

"Last time this happened Belgium, your 'friend' wreaked the whole house. I can't accept." Netherlands deadpanned, but it was ineffective against his peppy sister.

"Come on!! And I told you before, that Terrance was a mistake to bring into the house. He was totally reckless, but he was so handsome." Belgium defended.

"He looked like a sewer rat."

"Anyway!! This time it's a girl and she is so nice. She's coming to stay with us whether you like it or not Big Brother!" Belgium argued, with a sterner tone.

"But... Our bills will go up tremendously..." Netherlands protested, knowing that he wasn't going to win.

"I don't care! She is staying!" Belgium pouted.

"F-Fine."

"Yeah!!!" Belgium cheered. After an hour or so, someone knocked on the door and Belgium was ready to open it and greet her friend. Netherlands was forced into the room by his sister, so he had no choice to meet his sister's friend or not. When Belgium let her friend into the room, something stopped time for the male. Belgium's friend was absolutely timid, yet beautiful. He hadn't felt this way about a person like ever! Sure he felt this feeling for money, but a human being?! Preposterous he thought, yet he felt something for his new housemate; And it definitely not hatred or disgust. "Brother? This is (Y/N). She's the one I told you about."

"Oh... G-Greetings to you Miss (Y/N)." Netherlands stuttered, hoping she wouldn't pay any mind to his nervousness. The new female didn't, but his sister definitely took mind to it. For her, the shipping had began.

--------------------------------

"Hey (Y/N)! Can you pass the whisk so I can stir the ingredients together?" Belgium asked, with a cat like smile plastered on her face. (Y/N) grabbed the whisk and gave it to her friend.

"So what is it like to be a country Belgium? Is it hard work?" (Y/N) asked if curiosity. 

"Well it's not easy, but it can be fun to see other countries. Big Brother say that world meeting can be so lame and boring, because all we countries do is fight with each other. But it can be fun!" Belgium explained. Yup, a girl she knew only for a month knew her friend and her friend's brother were countries. Even though countries get immortality till the country is forgotten completely, (Y/N) didn't get jealous. In fact she proud to be able to live until she dies. She was glad to be human. "Alright now we just wait for everything to bake, then we can eat it!"

"Yeah, I am not really into sweets that much. I like more spicy and salty foods you know?" (Y/N) corrected, as she scratched the back of her neck.

"What?! You don't like sweets?! How dare you?!" Belgium exclaimed throwing her hands in the air like (Y/N) was crazy. "Well... I guess if you won't eat them... then my big brother can! He loves the stuff I bake for him. When the pastries are done, go get him from his study." Belgium decided.

"I don't know... I don't think Netherlands likes me that much." (Y/N) admitted, as she looked down at her feet.

"Pssh!" Belgium laughed as the baking timer went off, "Actually you are completely wrong. He adores you! Now go get him, so we can eat sweets!" Without much thought, (Y/N) went upstairs to Netherlands study and knocked on his door. (Y/N) heard a come in, so she hesitantly opened to door.

"Mr. Netherlands?"

"Yes. W-What do you need (Y/N)?" He answered, looking up from his papers.

"Um...  Belgium and I made sweets, but I don't really like sweets that much. So we thought you might want some sweets." (Y/N) said shyly, as she looked at her feet. Unlike the girl he liked, he was happy about this opportunity. Like always, he jumped at the moment.

"As you can see, I am doing work right now. However I would like to have some sweets so bring me up a tray." Netherlands ordered, as the bewildered girl stared into his eyes. Without realizing it, they both made a faint shade of pink on their cheeks before (Y/N) left for the tray. When she came back into the kitchen, Belgium was enjoying some of the sweets.

"Hey (Y/N)! Is he coming down?" Belgium asked her human friend.

"No. He said he was busy, but wanting sweets. So I am going to go upstairs with a tray, if that's okay?" (Y/N) answered, as she scratched the back of her head.

"Of course it is!" Belgium turned away from her friend and prepared a tray of what she knows Netherlands would like. Once she was done, she turned around with tray in hand, "Here you go! Now go!" Belgium pushed her friend out of the kitchen and watched her go up the stairs. The poor human girl was kinda scared of the country she was walking to. Every time, she was with him, she got a weird chill down her spine. 'Yup! He is going to kill me someday!' She always thought to herself. Once at his office door, she knocked and heard a faint come in. With that she walked into the room with treats and pastries in hand. However, Netherlands wasn't at his desk, he was on the couch in the far corner of the room. 

"Here Netherlands, I hope they are to your liking." (Y/N) bowed slightly before attempting to leave. However, Netherlands grabbed her wrist gently and sat her on the couch next to him.

"I was thinking... we could eat these together, since there is to many... sweets." Netherlands paused.

"Um... okay?" (Y/N) was unsure about the whole thing, but this was one thing that wasn't to weird. In the end she slowly took a pastry and took a bite. Crumbs and whipped cream got on the happy girl's cheeks. Netherlands side glanced her and near her lips. Her lips were thin, but they seemed so warm and soft; And the excess food on her lips were not helping his self control at all. Not wanting to leave her in a state, he grabbed a napkin and gently adjusted her chin, so she can face him. Slowly, he put the napkin near her lips and started to wipe all the left over pastry away. They were both blushing like crazy. After Netherlands pulled away from her form he looked down at his lap. (Y/N) felt awkward, but now she knew Netherlands intentions, and somehow they felt returned. Without much thought, she grabbed a pastry from the tray and held it out, "Open wide?"

Netherlands was really surprised at his crush's actions, but he followed her idea and opened his mouth to take a bite of the pastry. He did so and both individuals felt a pang of warmth in their chests. Out of the surprising feeling, she dropped the pastry onto her lap. Now her pants were a sticky mess. Netherlands grabbed more napkin and tried to remove the substance, but it only made things more blushy and awkward. "Sorry." He apologized as he pulled away.

"I-It's okay."

"It's not though is it?" Netherlands retorted, staring at his feet.

"No. This is kinda awkward, b-but I don't care! I think I developed feelings for you, but I am not sure..." She confessed, as her cheek became crimson. Netherlands moved her chin to face him and kissed her softly. She eased into the kiss and enjoyed every moment. When they released, he looked at her lips with a smile.

"You taste very sweet (Y/N)."

Netherlands Secret:

Netherlands will eat any of his sister's sweets, so he had gotten quite the sweet-tooth from his sister's influence.