Netherlands x Reader; Repay

You were walking through the busy streets of Amsterdam, Netherlands, thinking to yourself and singing a happy tone. You were visiting a good friend and they asked you to stay there with them for a couple of months, and you gladly said yes. The streets were full of market places and people. You enjoyed walking through the streets like a native, until you ran into someone. This person had dropped a barrel of pickled fish. You stood up in a frantic as the male gave you a glare. He had straight up blond hair and peridot green eyes. He was also tall and well built, which made you tremble under his gaze.

"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't mean to drop your fish! Excuse me!" You blurted, as you shut your eyes. You tried to walk off, but he grabbed your wrist in order to station you.

"Hold on," He started to say, "How are you going to pay me back for my pickled fish?" He asked in a serious tone.

"W-well I-" You started to answer before he spoke again.

"Do you have money on you?" He asked again. You used your free hand to reach into your pocket. You pulled out 10.79 in euros, which is 12 dollars. You put your palm out and asked,

"Will this be enough?" As you asked that, the man looked like he was having a heart attack.

"No." He said simply. You put the money back into your pocket and stared at the man. He started to drag you through the busy streets as others stared. You tried to pry his hand off your wrist, but it was in vain. He stopped in front of a regular townhouse, with tulips all around the small yard. He continued to drag you inside his house and drag you down to the downstairs level. As both of you made your way into the cellar, he locked the door behind him. He than let go of your wrist.

"You make me drop my fish, now you must repay me," He said, with a stoic expression, "So you will pickle fishes for me, until your debt is repaid."

"What!? You can't just grab a person's wrist and drag them into a cellar to pickle fish and expect them to be fine with it! Who do you think you are?!" You yelled.

"You can call me Netherlands," There was a moment of silence, until he said, "Now start pickling the fishes."

For two months you went back and forth, from your friend's house to Netherlands's home. You worked hard to pickle fish for him, even though you're doing it against your will. For the first couple of weeks, Netherlands would only bring the fish and leave you to pickle them, but after sometime he started to pickle fish with you or talk to you while you do it. You and Netherlands became very good friends, but Netherlands wanted a relationship larger then the one you had. After he excused you from pickling fish and said your debt was repaid, you came to visit him everyday. On your last day in Amsterdam, Netherlands took you out to eat and now you were walking in the park at night.

"Is something wrong Netherlands? You look pale?" You asked, as Netherlands stiffed up a bit.

"Um, lets sit on that bench over there." He stated, as he dragged you to the bench. You and the Dutch sat there for a couple of minutes before he reached out a bouquet of tulips and spoke. 

"Um, (Y/N)? You are truly amazing and you pickled all those fish for me, so I am now in debt. And I don't like to be in debt." Netherlands stated as you giggled, "Do you want to be my overseas girlfriend, so I can repay my debt, to you?"

You were caught off guard, then eased into a huge smile.

"Yes Netherlands. A thousand times yes!" You screamed as you hugged the Dutch.

"Okay we have to set some ground rules," He stated, "One, you are not allowed to use my kitchen without permission. Two, you can only pickle fish with me. And three, the only way to repay the debt you owe for me loving you is you loving me. Deal?"

"Deal."

And after that you and Netherlands were in a debt of love together, until death did you part.