Hong Kong x Reader; Nyctophobia

Hey guys!!! So while reading the fandom page for Hong Kong, as a refresher, I read "He also doesn't prefer the darkness." Probably meaning he has Nyctophobia, the fear of the dark. If I am wrong please tell me so. Enjoy our little man boy Hong Kong!

You knew it was a bad idea, but did nothing to stop Wang Yao. Let's explain about what's going on. You were best friends with Wang Yao, even though he is your upper classman. He and you were such good friends, that you would come to his house two, three times a week. Yao had three brothers and two sisters. Kiku was the most distant from the rest; to the point that he had his own apartment, so he didn't have to live with his other brothers. Im Yong Soo was the more energetic brother. Yong Soo was kind, but he always was everywhere. Mei was the one of the girls in the family, and you and her were actually really good friends. The same goes for Trần Chung. The last one to speck of was the very guy you adored since you both were in middle school. That right, Wang Jia Long. You have always found Jia Long attractive and all around irresistible. You loved his cold personality and hobbies. One night, Yao got a horrible idea.

"Hey guys! Let's play hide-n-seek." Yao declared. You and his 5 other siblings looked at each other then shrugged it off, all except Jia Long. Jia Long clicked his tongue, then looked at Yao with a disgusted look.

"Tch, Yao that's a horrible idea." Jia Long replies, with a tone of annoyance.

"Shut your trap Jia! It's a wonderful idea and you know it!" Yao yells at his little brother. You never understood how these brothers were so close when they were younger, then just split apart in a matter of moments. It never made any sense to you! "Now the rules are simple. It like any game of hide-n-seek, except the hiders must be in pairs! There's 7 of us right? So it's perfect for this game! Everyone understand?" Everyone nodded slowly and got up.

"Oh and one more thing... I am it and I will choose the groups!" You were honestly surprised at this. A little over a week ago, you told Yao you had a crush on Jia Long. Yao responded with a huge smile and a the simple dagger like words, 'When are you going to tell him?' You didn't know how to respond, but you said not yet. This was not going to go good... "Let's see Kiku and Mei, then Yong Soo with Trần Chung. And that leaves (Y/N) and Jia Long! Okay you have 2 minutes to hide! Go!!"

With that, all three groups ran into different directions. Jia Long held your wrist as he dragged you along. You could tell he wanted to win the game, so his brother wouldn't make fun of him. As he dragged you along one of their many long hallways, you and Jia Long hear a unsettling voice ring threw the empty corridors,

"Ready or not, here I come!" Yao got really scary when it came to this game. He was even creepier when he found you... Jia Long most have know the same thing, so he dragged you into the nearest room, and shut the door. It was tight, cramped, and smelled cleaning supplies. Yup, you and him were in a closet. After a good minute, you felt Jia's sweat land on your face. You noticed he looked quite anxious and nervous. Anyone would guess he is claustrophobic, but he was actually nyctophobic. Meaning he's afraid of the dark. His breathing started to rise, and you were worrying about him; and what worse is, you heard footstep come down the hallway, slowly growing louder. You quickly, without thinking, kissed Jia Long on the cheek. Jia breathing went down, and he looked surprised.

"Please calm down Jia. I hear your brother coming down this hallway so be quiet." You ordered. It was dark, but you saw a nod. You and Jia Long stayed completely quiet; to the point that it seemed like you and he were not even there. You heard Yao's steps grow louder, then grow silent. 'Thank heavens he's gone.' You sighed in relief.

"Hey (Y/N)? Look at me for a second?" You turned your head to him, and quickly he snagged his cold lips on yours. You were surprised, but slowly kissed back. After you and he released, you asked,

"Why did you kiss me?"

"You missed." You and he started to kiss again, until Yao opened the door with sheer force.

"Haha, I found you-" He looked at you and his brother dumbfounded, "I'll... give you some alone time." Yao shut the door, then you and Jia started to kiss again. Yao returned to the living area, where everyone was gathered.

"Where Jia and (Y/N)?" Kiku asked his older brother.

"They decided to play another game." Yao replied.

"What game brother?" Yong Soo asked.

"7 minutes in Heaven, except longer." Yao replied once more.