When (Y/N) Gives A Hug To Fellow Countries (Hetalia x Reader)

Request from fluffystar89. Thank you!! Enjoy!!!!

(C/W/N)-Co-Worker's Name

Let's get straight to the point, you have to surprise hug every country that was going to attend the World Meeting. Why? Someone dared you to do it; in fact your co-worker. See, you and (C/W/N) were Pages for the countries. You know, getting whatever they needed during meetings, or just in general. Why is there two workers? Because someone has to serve England and the other has to serve France; they may think that sharing a page is "unacceptable." Anyway (C/W/N) dared you to hug every country, from the Axis and Allies. Other countries are bonus points. You, at first, declined to the dare, but (C/W/N) took a very important item from you, that you must get back. That's right, a replica of Tsunade's necklace; signed by Kishimoto himself!!!!! So the deal was, if you hug everyone of the 9 target countries, and gain some other points, she'll get you the necklace back. You agreed and went to find the unsuspecting countries. As you speed walked down the hallway, you saw someone reviewing there brightly colored papers.

"Hey Italy?" You asked, with a visible blush, brushed upon your cheeks. The joyful country turned around to face you; as usual, his eyes were closed shut. The things you would give to see him open his eyes for you.

"Vee~, bella?" Italy answered, with his usual peppy, up beat accent. With full awareness, you took a deep, long breath and wrapped your graceful arms around his slim body. Almost immediately, Italy returned your warm embrace. His arms slowly grew tighter around your form, like he didn't want to let go. After a couple of seconds, Italy spun you around like a little girl, with her rag doll. He was smiling and laughing, while he was doing it; and you didn't really know why.

"This is kinda unlike you bella, but I really enjoyed it! Let's do it again sometime, okay?" He asked, with a large smirk plastered on his sweet face. You nodded and ran off. As you ran down many hallways, you noticed a certain man that flirted, with every girl he ever met. 'I have to do him, otherwise I won't get my necklace back!!' You thought, as you stared straight at France. He noticed you, staring off into space and came over to you. You were still in thought, until he snapped his fingers, in your face.

"Earth to mademoiselle~ Don't tell me you were getting lost in my eyes now. Oh, I knew it!! You being England's page, I don't get enough time with you, and you must feel the same!" France babbled, as you stared at him confused. He started motioning his arms around, and when his arms were away from his chest, you took the opportunity and wrapped your arms around the flirtatious man. He was surprised, but then eased into the gentle, caring hug. "It's okay mon ami. You're safe in my muscular arms. I will always love you, forever and ever" France said. You felt really uncomfortable at his words. 'Forever and ever' is a really long time, and he can't love you!! Can he? "Oh, what a wonderful wedding it will be!! We will have a buttercup themed wedding and oh, I can see it now..." France was imaging, until a certain Brit came to ruin France's day dream and save your bloody life.

"What the bloody hell are you doing with her, frog?!" England demanded an answer, from the France Frog.

"Well I don't know~ You can figure it out on your own." France teased.

"You twit!!!!" England screamed, like he lost the argument. After a moment, you walked up to the Brit and twiddled your thumbs, to find the right words.

"England? M-may I hug you too?" You asked, with a shade of red, spread across your cheeks. He blushed as well, but he pulled you into the hug. As you hugged the kind British man, England and France were giving each other dirty looks. After a good couple of seconds, you ran off; leaving France and England to themselves. As you hurriedly made your way down the hallway, you found Canada sitting on a bench. You sat next him, and waited for him to say something.

"H-hey (Y/N). How are you?" He asked, rather quietly.

"I'm okay. What about you Canada?" You asked, in return. He simply nodded and stared at you.

"Hey Canada? I know it's sudden, but can I have a hug?" You asked, with a expression of total cuteness. He blushed twenty shades of red, then pulled you in. The hug was long and sweet. He really knew how to comfort someone. Kumajiro was in the middle of you and Canada. He looked at you, then at Canada, and back at you.

"(Y/N), who is this guy?" Kumajiro asked, like usual. You giggled, then released the nice, warm hug.

"Kumajiro, this is Canada. Your owner, you silly bear." You answered, with a sweet, loving smile. Canada nodded, then waved good bye to you. Once again, you were running in the hallways, until you bumped into a certain Austrian pianist. "Oh, dear, what did you do that for (Y/N)! It was my master piece, you know." He scolded, as you picked up his music sheets. "I'm sorry, okay. I was trying to find your brother, so I can hug him." You pouted, like a school girl, not being noticed by her senpai. Austria held a surprised expression, before his features went back to normal. "You know, you can always hug me if you want..." Austria suggested, with a faint blush spread on his cheeks. Before you could answer, he hugged you, then took his music sheets and walked off, slowly.

Once more, running through the hallways like you were late for class, in high school. You hated high school, with your every being. You then saw Japan and China talking a ways ahead. With a hand in the air, you screamed out to the brother countries. When, you made your way over to them, you noticed Russia was with them too. "Well, I'll see you later China." And with that Japan, left you alone with Russia and China. 'Man I thought I could hit two birds with one stone.' You thought. After a moment of depression, you shot a huge hug toward Russia. At first he was surprised, but then eased into a friendly smile. "I knew I was your favorite country (Y/N)." Russia stated. Then, you realized that China was sending a glare toward his friend, so you released and then hugged China. After the quick hug, you ran off the same direction Japan did, and that left a confused China, and a happy Russia.

You finally saw Japan quickly make his way down the hallway. After you ran up to him, and tapped his shoulder, he turned around waiting for you to say something; and you said,

"Senpai? May I have a hug?" You asked, with a little pout. Without hesitation, you hugged Japan, with all your strength. Let's just say, Japan was freaking out, because of your close proximity to him. The moment you released, he ran off in the opposite direction, yelling,

"PERSONAL SPACE! PERSONAL SPACE!! PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!" You giggled at your victory, and continued to walk down the hallway. The last ones left was Germany and America. As you walked, you heard a German accent. You followed the voice, until you saw Prussia. "Prussia? What are you doing here?" You asked, in a annoyed tone. "I could be asking you the same question." Prussia shot back. "Anyway do you know where your brother is?" You asked. "Which one? I have two brothers you know." He retorted, with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. "Germany!! Where is Germany?" The more you asked questions, the more you wanted to punch this guy in the face. "He was lecturing me a while ago, but otherwise no clue." He answered normally. "Oh one more thing Prussia... Can I have a awesome hug, from the awesome Prussia?" At your question, Prussia eyes pretty much turned into hearts, and his mouth dropped. Once he gained composure, he brought you into a hug. You and Prussia hugged, until you heard a familiar accent.

"Brother, what are you doing hugging (Y/N)?" Germany asked, with a look of confusion on his stoic face. You let go of Prussia and hugged Germany. You let go quickly and ran down the hallway. During the hug, Germany stood in a surprised, awkward  position. Prussia gave Germany a perverted look and said,

"Brother, have you fallen in love with her!! Hahahahahaha!" Prussia laughed, as Germany dropped his head in shame and defeat.

You continued to walk around hoping to find America. When you did, you were surprised to see him reading on a bench. You sat next him, and peeked at the book he was reading. It looked like something about the Revolutionary War. He closed his book and looked at you.

"Hey dude!! What are you doing?" He asked peppy as usual. Then, without hesitation, you slowly hugged him. He hugged you back almost immediately. After the hug, you thanked him, then went to the main doors, there waiting was (C/W/N).

"So can I have it back please?" You asked.

"Yay yay, here it is." (C/W/N) tossed you the necklace, and you put it on almost immediately. "So you enjoyed getting hugged by the countries?"

"S-shut up!!!!"