Iceland x Reader; Youngest

Hello, my name is Emil Steilsson and my life sucks. Why? Because my family is crazy. I have 4 older brothers, making me the youngest. They're all brotherly yes, but they can defiantly annoy someone. Markell is the oldest, and he's... um... the most annoying. Then it's Lukas, who always makes me refer to him as big brother. Berwald is the third eldest, and he's pretty intimidating. And in 4th is Tino. Then me the youngest. No one ever takes me seriously in my house! They all "pick" on me and make me call them big brother, especially Lukas. You may be thinking, "But Emil? At school you don't have to see them, right?" Well, they forced me to join a club with them, and everyone at school is, what Arthur would say, wankers.

One day though, I will meet some one like me!

"Alright class, in your seats. We have a new student, and please treat her nicely." Mr. Rome said, to snap me out of my deep thoughts, "You may come in now (Y/N)."

I was astonished when I saw the new girl come into the classroom. Even though she wore the same red uniform like all the other girls, it oddly suited and fitted her well.

 Even though she wore the same red uniform like all the other girls, it oddly suited and fitted her well

"Please introduce yourself

"Please introduce yourself." Mr. Rome said. She nodded and looked out at the class.

"H-hello. My name is (Y/N) Kirkland. I love reading and watching anime. I am pleased to meet all of you." She smiled then bowed, politely.

"Good job, (Y/N). Take a seat next to... Emil back there. Emil raise your hand, so she can find her seat." Out of instinct, I raised my hand. She came over to my and sat right next to me. 'What's this weird feeling that I keep getting? Every time I look at her, she makes my heart flutter.'

"Anyway, let's get started."

--------------------------------------------

'Today was one of the best days that I have had all year! (Y/N) is in a lot of classes that I am in! I think I have fallen in love with her... Oh no! I can't tell my brothers about this, otherwise they'll ruin my chance! I just can't say anything about her.' I decided to myself, as I enter my club room.

"Oh, hey Emil! I have a trivial question for you. Who was that new girl in your class? Markell wants to ask her out." Toni asks, with a large grin on his face. I blush 20 shades of red.

"WHAT GIRL!? I DON'T KNOW ANY NEW GIRLS, IN MY CLASS!" I yell, at him, trying to hide my obvious crush on her.

"Brothers? We have a Code Volcano!!" Tino screams. Instantly, Lukas, Markell, and Berwald ran into the room and circled around me.

"W-what is this all about!!" I loudly ask.

"Is it true? Is it really a Code Volcano?" Markell asks Tino. Tino nods and they all look back at me. Markell grabs both of my shoulders, and stares at me with a concerned look.

"Little brother? Do you like the new girl in your class?" He asks. I look away in embarrassment, and to hide my growing blush. Markell looked at the other three, then he started to laugh.

"W-what the hell is so funny?!" I yell.

"Sorry, little bro. It's just, this is your first crush, and now everyone owes me 20$." Markell manages to say, through his laughing fits. Both Lukas and Berwald sighed, and put 20$ onto his palm

"Did you guys have a bet or something?" Tino asked, kinda curious.

"Yep! We all betted on when he was going to love another human, that's not us of course. Lukas betted on middle school, I betted on high school, and Berwald betted on collage and above. But, wow, Emil has a crush on the new girl. How romantic!" Markell cooed. I sighed at his stupid bet and trivial teasing, "Are you going to ask her out today!!!"

"NO I CAN'T!!!" I scream. My brothers look at each other then back at me.

"HAHA! Yay you do!" Markell said, and before I knew it, he flung me over his shoulder and carried me around the school. We ran into (Y/N), and Markell put me down.

"Hi! Your (Y/N), right? I am Markell and you already know my brother, Emil." He told (Y/N), and I mentally face-palmed, "So I was wondering if you could take my little bro out on a date. He is so lonely at home, because doesn't want to hang out with his understanding brothers. And between you and me, he really likes you."

I was pissed! He literally told my crush that I liked her!! I stomped on his foot and turned towards him.

"Look brother, thank you for supporting me, but I am no longer a child! I can do things on my own, so buzz off!" I yelled, then ran past (Y/N). As I ran, I started to cry my eyes out. I went to the rooftop and started to contemplate about what I just did, until I hear the roof door open and close. (Y/N) sit next to me and looks at me with a concerned look.

"(Y/N), please. I don't want you to see me like this." I say, as I put my head in my hands.

"See you like what? You said what you thought should be said. I mean, I have been through the same thing." She says.

"What do you mean same thing?" I ask, as I look at her. She was looking at the beautiful sky, then looked at me. Through it all, the wind teased her (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Why? Because I have four brothers, like you. Who treats me like a child, more then your brothers to you." I looked at her astonished, and she looked at me with a childish smile. That smile made me fall in love with her even more.

"Who are your brothers?" I asked.

"Arthur, Dylan, Allistor, and Seamos Kirkland." She answered plainly. My jaw dropped when she said that. The Kirkland brothers are infamous for a variety of reasons. Allistor, was very intelligent and he's a good strategist, even though he smokes. The eldest, Dylan, was Salutatorian his senior year. Seamos, a senior is the vice president of Hetalia Prep. Arthur Kirkland is the President of Hetalia Prep, and he's only a junior, like me. The Kirkland family all got into this school as honor students, not by money.

"Wait!? Your a sister to the Kirkland brothers!? How can that be a bad thing!?" I asked her. She started to laugh, and after a couple minutes, it recited.

"Just because they all smart and got into this school with honors, doesn't mean they weren't total dumbasses." She giggled. We spoke about various things regarding our brothers and how stupid people they were.

"Well you want to start heading back?" She said, as she stood up. I grabbed her hand, and kissed it ever so gently. She blushed a deep red, but kept her hand grasped in mine.

"Before we leave the roof, will you consider going on a date with me?" I asked, as I looked at the ground. I heard her sit back down, but didn't expect her to kiss me on the cheek. I blushed like a drunken man and looked at her.

"Wasn't that what we were doing for the last hour?" She said sarcastically, but gave a sincere smile.

"Well I-"

"Come on. I know a really good café." She pulled me up and we walked out of the almost empty school, to go to the said café. As we walked out of the main gate, I saw Lukas, Markell, Berwald, and Tino give thumbs-ups. I gave them a raspberry and continued to follow (Y/N). In the distance, I heard Markell say,

"Have fun!!"

Requests Open