Switzerland x Reader; Swiss Roll

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile, but I'm back baby! So I got this idea from tumbler and I couldn't find the picture here it goes> On the outside, he acts tough. But that's really all it is. He's not as much of a hard butt as people think. Really, he's got a big heart and a mothering instinct. He can also be a bit ditzy at times.  So that's the idea. Thank you for the headcanon writer. On to the story!

"Thank you for coming! Please come again!" You happily cheered, as you bid good bye to a customer and her daughter. A warm, bubbly feeling sprang in your chest every time some one entered the small bakery. Happiness filled your soul working an honest job in Bern, Switzerland. In the past, you got dumped by your ex-boyfriend. You moved to Bern for a new life. Your sister was kind enough for you to stay at her house, until you could rent an apartment. You worked hard and earned enough to get your own place, so you didn't have to trouble your sister. Life was fair and happy again!

When you were day dreaming, the bell of the bakery door rang. You looked at the people who entered. There was a male, with shoulder-length blond hair and turquoise eyes. He had a little girl with him, that looked just like him. Except she had a purple bow in her hair, and wore a cute magenta dress. You knew right away that they were brother and sister. Before the brother and sister went into the order line, they looked over the many treats and brews the bakery had to offer. He came up to the register and looked at you for a moment. His eyes were beautiful. They were like pools of clear water. A blush started to spread across your cheeks, before he spoke.

"I'll have a Swiss Roll and a Black Brew please." He said. His voice was clear, yet rough and hostile. However, his voice was somehow soothing to hear.

"Right away sir." You replied. You took out a Swiss Roll and made the gentleman his coffee. When you came back, you handed him the Swiss Roll and his coffee. "There you go sir. A Black Brew and your Swiss Roll. Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" You asked.

"Thank you, but no." He answered. He gave the Swiss Roll to his little sister and they left the shop. The thought of a Swiss Roll sounded really appetizing to you, so you put money in the register, then took one out for yourself. Before you were about to devour the roll, you saw the little girl out the window, drop her Swiss Roll on the ground. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. You looked at her, then at your Swiss Roll. You put the roll in another bag and ran out to see her crying, and her big brother trying to comfort her.

"Hey... It's okay. You can have mine if you want." You offered, as you got on your knee and held out you roll.

"But, isn't that yours?" She asked.

"It's okay. You can have it." You replied. The girl took it happily and thanked you. As she munched away at the dessert. The man looked at you.

"You didn't have to do that. Here! Let me pay you." He spoke, as he dug into his wallet. You held your hand out in defense, in order to stop him.

"I told you it's fine. I would have been selfish to just watch her cry, as I ate the roll. I would have felt horrible if that happened. On that note, I would feel even worse if you paid me for something like that." You defended, with a cheery smile plastered on your delicate features. The man blushed, then tried to hide his face away.

"M-my name is Swi-" He introduced, before he interrupted himself, "Switz. It's Switz." He continued, "And that's my little sister Liech."

"Well it's nice to meet you Switz. My name if (Y/N)." You introduced.

"Thank you (Y/N)... For what you did..." Switz thanked shyly.

"No worries. I'm going back in the shop, because I don't want the boss to catch me. See you around!" You bid farewell, before you ran back in the shop. Luckily, right when you went behind the counter, your boss came in to check up on your work. After your shift was over, you went back to the apartment. You changed into your jammies, then fell asleep watching your favorite show. The next day at work, you were in the same happy mood as always. You were just going about your day, until the same man from yesterday came into the shop with a small, well-wrapped box.

"Hey Switz! What brings you here?" You asked sweetly.

"I-I wanted to r-return the favor, f-from what y-you did yesterday (Y-Y/N)." Switz replied, as he nervously held out the white box. You took it and opened it to find a large, chocolate Swiss Roll. You blushed a faint color of pink, as you looked at it. A large smile swept across your face.

"T-Thank you Switz. B-But you d-didn't have to do this... for me." You spoke softly, admiring the amazing looking Swiss Roll.

"I-I wanted to. I... needed to... In order to repay what you did for Liechtenstein." Your smile faded at his words. 'Liechtenstein? Does he mean Liech? Wait... I heard something from a couple of locals the other day about the personifications of countries, so does that mean Switz is Switzerland?!' You thought.

"A-are you Switzerland?" You asked, as you looked at him.

"I am... (Y/N)." Switzerland simply answered.

"Well... Thank you Switzerland, for the Swiss Roll." You thanked again.

"(Y/N)? Would you l-like to... You know... Go out with me?" Switzerland stammered.

"Yes. I would love to." You replied. After your shift, you and Switzerland went on a café date. You and he fell even more deeply  in love with each other. It was young love, but you wondered what it would be like to be a country's lover...

Love is an interesting thing,

It's full of Surprises,

Oddities, and Strange Interactions.

The funny thing about love is,

That it's found in different ways,

And is expressed in various situations.

You can't see it, smell it, or taste it,

But you can feel it,

And express it.

May God protect love,

guild it, nurture it,

because love can heal the hearts of mankind.