Denmark x Reader; Choices Pt. 1

(A/N)!! Please read Hetalian History Class; The History of Greenland, before you read this story, because it may be confusing for those who had not read the History Class! Thank you for your understanding and support! BTW you are Greenland!

"Greenland! We can talk about this!" Denmark screamed, as he ran after you.

"What is there to talk about Den? What do you want to say, that's so important, that you ran after me?!" You loudly asked, as you continued to run.

"Look! I know you're upset, but I don't understand what about! What did I do?!" Denmark asked. What did he do? Why were you running? Did he hurt your feelings? Strangely, you didn't know a single answer, to any of these questions. As you continued to run, it felt like time froze. 'What would have happened if Norway never found me?'

---------------------------------

Time Skip; 986 AD - 1261 AD

---------------------------------

'9 caribou slain in one day! I must be the greatest country to ever exist!!' You thought, one fateful day. Being a Paleo-Eskimo, was not easy, but it was free. You lived like this for a very long time, ever since you were a little country. When you first started killing whales and caribou, you thought it was the hardest thing in the world, but as you grew, it became a hobby. You liked riding and caring for the animals, that could bare the cold, harsh temperatures, but if others Eskimos needed something to eat, then you would go out and bring back enough for a village. Thinking about your achievement, you saw another caribou stare into your soul, almost like a spirit. You smiled and started to run toward it, until you saw a baby calve. You stopped in your tracks, but continued to stare at the mother and child. Tears were starting to fall from your face, and you had no idea why. Was it because you had no family, like everyone else in the village? Most likely. You were loved by the other Eskimos, but you never understood why you were so important, and why you didn't have a 'mother'? The cow continued to look at you, until she directed her attention to her calve. With little haste, the calve made it's way over to you. Your eyes slowly started to widen, as the calve made it's way over to you. When the baby made it, the calve cuddled up against you. You held the little thing tight, and released your tears. When you looked up to see the cow, she was gone.

"Hm... what should I name you? Speaking of which, what gender are you?" As you questioned yourself, you looked downstairs to find it was a boy. You looked into the young bull's eyes once more. "I think I'll name you... Yotimo!" You exclaimed, as Yotimo bounced around in excitement. Yotimo suddenly stopped, and started to twitch his ears, like he was hearing something dangerous coming your way. The calve ran in the direction he was hearing the danger, and you closely followed. At the edge, of land, you saw a strange contraption float toward the direction of land. Watching men land on your shores, you continued to watch the newcomers. One man stuck out from the rest. He had blond hair, and dull indigo eyes. He looked around the cold shores, until he stared at you from below. You gasped, and ran out of sight. As you ran, you started to slow down, because you wondered, 'Why would they be here? They can't possibly hurt me! I'm a country! I am the strongest country I know, so I can take them on if they attack!' With that thought in mind, you ran back to the shore. As you walked up to the strange man, you looked hi straight in the eye.

"A-are you here to hurt me or my peoples? If so, I will not stand for it." You confidently said.

"No. I came here to find the country of this land. Do you know where that certain person is?" He asked, in complete monotone.

"I-I'm that person! A-are you like me? A country, from the sea?" You stammered. He knelt down to your level and looked you straight in the eye.

"My name is Norway. What's yours?" Norway asked you, with a little grin drawn on his features.