England x Reader; On The House

It was another day, serving already drunk men at the docks. That's right, you were a bartender. Ever since your mother and father died of Graveyard Cough, you had to live with your uptight uncle that told you to get a job so you could live in his house and get fed. The only other job then being a teacher, was being a bartender. At first, you didn't want the job, because of all the pervy eyes watching you pass in a somewhat revealing dress, but you had no other choice. You met the manager and his wife, and realized that working there might not be that bad. Sure you had to wear a kinda revealing dress to all the perverts around you, but there were not a lot of perverts! The manager's wife told you that the pirates are the only ones to worry about, when it comes to stuff like that. She also told you to be careful during Pirate Season, because the captain will sometimes take a "prize". After a few months of working in the bar, you were refilling glasses of whiskey and rum, until a regular came in panting like he ran 4 miles.

"Alfred, you came for a drink I see." You said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Sorry (Y/N), but no. The fleet of Captain Kirkland has come and are heading to this bar as we speak." You rushed over to Alfred and lifted him up, from off the ground.

"Don't worry Alfred! I'll do all I can, not to anger or upset them, I promise." You reassured him with a sincere smile.

"No that's not all! It's best not to make them upset, especially the Captain. It is also important not to let them take you as a hostage, or worse take you as a "experience" to the Captain!" He yelled like a mad man.

"It's okay, I won't let them take me." You reassured, once more.

"Thank you. Just be careful." Alfred said, before leaving you to the bar. About 5 minutes later, the worst came. A crew of about 50 men shuffled their way into the bar area. You realized what you had to do and got to work. You took orders, served liquor, and even teased the pirates. Why? Because they were actually pretty humble. They knew their manners and didn't get pervy with you in the slightest. After you gave all the men a sort of liquor, you looked to the back of the room and saw a single man, without a drink. You walked over with a whiskey bottle and glass in hand, and put it down in front of him. He looked up to look at you, and you instantly thought he was handsome. This stud had messy blond hair and emerald green eyes, with thick eyebrows.

"I-It's on the house sir." You stumbled to say, as you started to walk off until he asked,

"What's your name love?"

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), sir. And yours?" You asked in return.

"Arthur Kirkland, at your service." He answered as your eyes widened.

"Wait are you the Captain of this crew?" You asked, for precautionary measures.

"Me? No, my brother is. I'm just passing through." He answered. You didn't know whether to believe him or call him out as a pirate. You decided to believe him and left him with his whiskey. Sometimes you would catch Arthur looking at you, while he drank his whiskey, which made you feel uncomfortable. After the pirates left, I was just you and Arthur in the bar. Neither of you spoke a word, until Arthur got up to leave.

"Going already Arthur?" You asked, kinda happy that you didn't get kidnapped.

"Yay, I have to get to my inn. Well see you around love, and I hope to meet you again." He said, as he left the bar. You sighed, in relief and left after you wiped down everything. As you walked home, a thick fog shadowed around you. You couldn't see that well, but continued to walk home. As you walked, two arms wrap around your waist and another hand starts to gag you. You struggled all you could, but went into a deep slumber.

You woke up to see your surroundings. You were in a well kept bed and your surroundings were like a boat. You gasped and looked out the window to see the blue ocean. You sat back down in the bed and thought about who would kidnap you. Your first thought was the pirates you served yesterday. You looked around the room and saw clothes on a chair, with a note on it.

Dear My Beloved Beauty,

I hope you slept well. I wish I could write more, but it would be best to actually talk to you in person. The clothes, that I set out for you, are now your regular day clothes, so please put them on and come out to meet your Captain!

Sincerely,

Captain A. Kirkland

You looked at the clothes he gave you and cringed at how inappropriate they were.

Thank you to the drawer and the colors used are now brown and black! Anyway back to the story!

You put them on anyway and made your way out of the bedroom, to find yourself in a office. There was a desk and a chair facing the opposite direction. As you looked at the legs of the chair, you saw legs of a human. As you shut the door behind you, the chair and the person spun around to reveal Arthur Kirkland, with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face. You started to blush deep red and tried to keep your head low so he doesn't see. He got up  from his chair and went over to you. He lifted your chin with his middle and index fingers, and gently places his li[s on your own. At first you tried to pull away from his grasp, but then you slowly start to kiss him back. After a minute, you and Arthur gasped for air, then looked back at each other. He slowly straddled your waist and swayed you back and forth. He started to do the same motion, as he rested his head on the crock of you neck, as he kissed it softly. He lifted himself off and began to speak again.

"(Y/N)? I love you and I can't leave you, so I brought you with me so we can be together. I'm sorry for kidnapping you, so will you stay?"

"Yes, I will Arthur." You answered as you looked into his beautiful eyes. And let's just say, you and Arthur had a excellent time out at sea.