Italy x Reader; Bella Venezia

'Oh, how beautiful Italy is!' You thought to yourself, as you stared at the scenery around you in amazement. This was your first time in Italy, and honestly you didn't want to leave. You were staying with a friend, so you didn't have to worry about spending a lot of money. You loved traveling, and seeing new places, but you never expected that Italy would be so amazing. As you walked threw their stone streets, you admired everything around you. Well almost... Many single, handsome men gave you pervy looks, and some even came up to you and asked you for coffee, but you rejected. You felt a little bad for the Italian men, because you rejected their bravery, but you let it slide when you realized they did it with every pretty girl.

As you walked you suddenly realized, you were lost. You looked dumbfounded for a moment, before you started to walk again. As you walked, you saw a really handsome man, in 20's, with brown hair and closed eyes. He also had a curl that swayed in the faint breeze. At the moment, said male, was flirting with another girl. As you walked up to him, he looked at you, with his eyes open. They were a beautiful amber color, that sent a strong sensation threw your body. You knew the feeling, but decided to brush it off.

"E-excuse me? I seem to have gotten lost, so could you help me?" You ask. He stares at you for a minute. Within that minute, he slowly closed his beautiful eyes.

"Of course!! What is your name bella?" He replied, with an energetic accent. You were surprised of how cheerful he was, but you slowly soften into a gentle smile.

"My name is (Y/N), and what might your name be?" You ask, as politely as possible. You barely noticed, but his already existing smile grew bigger.

"Local around here call me Italy Veneziano!" He says plainly. Now you're confused. People call him Italy?

"Is that your name?" You ask, out of confusion.

"Yup!!" He enthusiastically replies.

"Well, Mr. Veneziano? Could you help me now?" He looks dumbfounded for a second, until a wide grin reappears.

"Only if I can hang out with you for the day." You were now more confused. This guy was a total stranger!! You knew nothing about him, "Is that okay with you bella?"

"Yay sure, but when it's sunset, you take me back to the town square, okay?" He agrees with your conditions, and grabs your wrist. He pulls you threw the large crowds of tourists and locals. He ends up taking you to a gelato stand. He orders a gelato for you and himself. At first you didn't want to him to spend money on you, but he insisted. You and he ate your gelato on a bench.

"So what do you want to talk about Veneziano?" He stopped eating his gelato and looked lovingly into your eyes.

"Have you ever heard the Italian fairy tale, Bella Venezia?" He asked, in a almost seductive voice. You shook your head, in disagreement, the continued to look at the mysterious Italian. He nodded and looked out at the ocean and the setting sun. 'Shoot the sun is setting! Will he not tell me the story!?'

"I know what your thinking bella. About the our setting sun deal. Well are we allowed to break it?" You hesitated, but slowly nodded.

"This tale is very close to the German tale of Snow White. There was once an inn keeper named Bella Venezia. She was very beautiful, but also greedy and prideful. She was so greedy that she would ask her customers 'Have you seen anyone more beautiful then I?' The patrons would always say no, because it was the truth. If her customer said no, she would give them a discount or something. One day, a traveler came to stay at the woman's inn. She asked him the same question, but he said 'I indeed have seen a more beautiful then you, and she is your daughter.' Bella was so furious, that she doubled the traveler's vacancy price, and locked her daughter inside a tower, with a single window. The daughter escaped the tower and wandered until she made her way into a cave, that was vacant with 12 robbers. She cleaned and stole their food, until the chief robber found her. Instead of killing the beautiful daughter, the chief named her the robber's little sister. Unfortunately, Bella caught wind that her daughter wasn't in the tower, and she didn't die, so she made a deal with a witch to kill her more beautiful daughter. The witch found her, and pretended to be a peddler. The evil witch thrust a hair pin into her head. The witch fled, and when the robbers found their little 'sister' they wept and buried her in a hollow tree. Don't worry though, this story has a happy ending! When a price was hunting, his dogs sniffed out the buried girl. When he saw the beautiful thing in front of him, he brought her body back to his palace. The queen was outraged that her son brought back a dead girl. The queen and prince compromised by keeping, as long she was clean. The prince took out the hair pin and she awakened. They got married and lived a happily ever after. So did you like it?" He finished. You were awestruck, and didn't know what to say.

Without warning, Veneziano lifted your hand and kissed your knuckles ever so gently. You blush ten million shades of red, then adverted eye contact. You both stood up and looked at each other, even thought it was hard to see, since it was dark out.

"Well, let me take you to town square." He took your wrist once more, and lead you to your destination. Before he was going to turn around, you asked,

"C-could we met here tomorrow, so we can talk again?"

"Of course bella!"