Norway x Reader; Just Say Yes

"Just say 'yes'. I know you want to."

"N-no I won't!"

"Shut up and say it."

"Lukas, I am not going to say it!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

It was like this everyday, since you got into highschool. You moved away from (C/N) to get away from bullying and gang violence and it worked, but you have a new problem... This guy and his friends won't leave you alone! Ever since you came, Lukas had taken a liking to you and you had no idea why. Was it you charm? Your intelligence? Your sarcasm? Your care-free nature? Your looks? You could ask yourself these questions all day and you wouldn't figure out anything. It all started on your first day of school...

Flashback

You were being brought into your classroom by your teacher, Mr. Rome, and were in the front ready to give your name and whatever questions your fellow classmates and/or teacher wants to ask.

"Please introduce yourself and tell the class your hobbies." He simply said with a Italian smile.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I like reading and (other favorite hobbies). I hope we can be friends in the future." You politely bowed.

"Bella, you can take a seat next to Lukas, back there." Rome told you. You nodded and sat down in your seat next to the guy. He had blond hair and dull indigo eyes that didn't seem to carry any emotion. You realized you were staring and looked forward at your teacher, not noticing that Lukas stared at you the rest of the class.

School had came to a conclusion and you were about to go home, until Lukas spoke to you for the first time.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Lukas asked dully.

"Hm, yes?" You asked wondering what he'll say.

"Become my girlfriend." You froze in your seat in utter shock.

"Um... ... I am sorry, but... no." You stated the best you could and you left the classroom in a rush.

End of Flashback

And now his friends are trying to get you to date Lukas! You were getting annoyed and down right angry, because this guy is trying to make a joke out of you! A while ago, you heard the most popular group in school is the Nordic 5, and Lukas is part of that group. You don't want him to be kidding, you kinda do want to date the Norwegian man, but you don't want to get hurt. As you were about to turn a corner you heard two voices, Lukas and Emil.

"Any good news about (Y/N)?" Emil asked.

"She said no again." Lukas said in a sadistic tone. 'Wait he's upset?!'

"Maybe you should move on brother, I mean there are plenty of cute girls here." Emil tried to persuade, but it was in vain. Lukas shook his head.

"I love (Y/N), and you know that little brother." Lukas replied. 'Wait he loves me, like for real? That means I won't get hurt?'

"Well good luck with that." Emil said before walking off. Lukas started to walk the same way you were listening. You panicked to escape, but he grabbed your arm and looked at you with a look of desperation.

"Did you hear all that?" He asked, knowing the answer.

"Yay..." You answered, looking down in embarrassment.

"And how will you make it up to me?" He asked again.

"I don't know." You answered, still embarrassed.

"Well (Y/N). Please say yes." Lukas asked, with a tad more feeling. You giggled and said;

"No."

"Just say yes (Y/N). I know you want to." Lukas said as he poked you in the cheek.

"Yes." And with your answer, you and Lukas shared a passionate kiss.