I can't admit any of this!

"Why not?!

"Because I'm a bloody villain, Felix!! And Olivia..."he trailed off before going on.

"She's an angel. The angel and the demon?! No" he said shaking his head bitterly. "And villains don't get happy endings."

With that he left, striding quickly, angry and lost once more. Why lost?! He had never felt sad like that in years.

Yes, it was because of a certain dark haired girl with powerful magic and the smile of an angel.

______________________________________

Olivia was sparing with the lost boys and poured all she had in the fight. She was currently wrestling with one of her friends, Lionel.

She wasn't focused, and he suddenly threw a punch at her, hard, expecting her to block it but she didn't and her head turned to the side with the shock, blood spraying from her mouth.

Lionel raised his eyebrows

"Well, What's going on?! Can't fight anymore can you? Growing soft?"

He smirked playfully before throwing another punch at her, and again she blocked wrong and it hit her in the cheekbone. She panted, grunting and Lionel frowned.

But she quickly regained countenance and let out "Is that all you got?"

Lionel smirked and attacked once more but she blocked and threw a hook in the side.
They wrestled until Lionel pinned her to the ground.

"I don't know what is going on in your head but you never lose in a wrestling match especially against me!" Lionel said and she shrugged before pushing herself up and spitting the blood in her mouth.

She readjusted  her protections around her hands. Trapped. She was trapped.

Was she really? Or was she just angry at herself? Ugh all of this was just so complicated. On the one hand she missed the world, Maya and the others, but on the other hand she had tried to imagine never coming back on the island and felt like suffocating.  Something was missing. And she felt no lacking when she stood on Neverland ground. 

   Peter played another game with her. Why would he do this?! He could at least - She shook her head, knowing she was being unfair and went into another sparing match against Lionel and won. She then practised with Dodger. She was positioned ready and so was he.

She punched but he blocked and said in between.

"Something's on your mind. You are upset, what is it?"

She sighed, span and her leg lifted to kick him and he avoided, frowning

"Pan?"

She nodded, and blocked his attack as their discussion went on.

"He made me drink...."she was cut off when she quickly squatted down to avoid a blow before finishing.

"...water from the source. Turns out I'm never leaving this place. "

They continued wrestling, Dodger was frowning, deep in thought and between attacks and blocks they talked.

"You want to leave?

She managed to kick him in the ribs and he tumbled before she answered, panting.

"....no."
Dodger stared at her strangely.

"So what's the problem? "

She growled  and threw a huge punch into a tree next to her.

"Woah woah hey Liv, don't do that! You're hurting yourself for no reason."