Charlie was wearing a large grey hoodie that was covered by his black thick sheep-skin faux suede jacket and he wore some matching black trousers with some black lace-ups. He also always managed to look natty and cool.

Joe had his hair tousled because it was still kind of wet from his shower, that only ended fifteen minutes ago, he was wearing a fluffy plain black turtle neck jumper that was covered by a waist thick winter coat and his grey trousers were belted and his shoes were similar to Charlie's. Joe was always a sucker for a turtleneck and no doubt looked spiffy. Oak loved all of their fashion senses, they were similar but also extremely different.

Oak was wearing some dark beige trousers that were slightly flared at the bottom that was matched with a black over-sized jumper and a mid-thigh long black coat that also matched with her classic dr martens. To say the least, the quartet were all abundantly voguish in their clothing choices, they all had similar tastes in that they all liked to look presentable but they all couldn't be any more different.

They remember this one time when they tried to find someone who would want to manage them and the person suggested that they wore matching outfits and it was hell for the four, sure they all like a checkered trouser but good god could they not be any more different. Under no circumstance would they be wearing matching outfits, it made them feel weird, sure, some bands could pull it off incredibly but they couldn't. 

——— ••• ———

"I think the cast is in filming right now but Henry should be here soon to talk to you," Mitch informed the band, who he had taken into the green room like he was instructed to do. He could tell the second they all got into the car how nervous they were, he could practically smell their fear it was that strong. "I'll wait with you before he gets here if you want," Mitch offered as the four sat down on the leather sofa at the back of the room.

"Yes," Oak said rapidly "Please if you don't mind. . ." She added awkwardly making Mitch chuckle lightly, she couldn't fathom how strong her nerves were and she had no idea why they were so high.

Charlie's leg was bouncing like mad, it was almost like he was on a pogo-stick, he thought he was breaking a sweat because of how sodding anxious he felt about whatever was going to happen within the next few hours. All he could think about was not messing up even though he always acted like a confident person and he usually was, the nerves hit him like a truck today.

Alex had his hands held together so tightly in front of him that his knuckles were turning white, his mind was solely focused on not saying the wrong thing when introduced to such professional people, sure his English was good and he knew how to talk but he wasn't used to speaking to such high powered people, people with a popular presence.

Joe did feel nervy but he was trying not to show it too much but he knew full well that his cheeks were crimson, the thing he feared the most was not being enough for what the professionals wanted, he wanted to do right by his band mates but he felt as though he was somehow going to let them down.

"Sorry about the wait, there was an issue in wardrobe and out of all the people they could've asked, they asked me," A brown-haired man entered with a smile on his face, all eight eyes instantly looked up at the door and their trepidation ten-folded. They felt compelled to stand at his presence and maybe even bow before him, they'd never met anyone with such a status, it was like meeting the queen without the strange wave.

"Henry, this is The Blue, the band for the project," Mitch put his hand out and slid it down the line, being careful about his words, he was under strict orders to not let too much into the open about what the band were needed for.