25. Waluigi gets first place in Mario Kart

She was back in the Avengers Tower. She sat in the couch with Peter next to her. He had his arm around her shoulder and Julia leaned into his chest. He had a bowl of Skittles in his lap and they were watching Clueless. "This Josh guy kind is looks like Scott." Peter looked at her. "You're right?!" They shrugged it off and kept watching. Tony swung the door open. "Where are my Skittles?!" Peter slowly placed the bowl behind him. Tony left and returned with a water bottle. He sprayed some of the liquid on Peter without saying anything. "Peppermint!" That was the only thing he said before jumping on the ceiling. Tony took the unattended bowl and walked right out. "What is it with you and mint?" Julia stared to him. "Spiders hate it and Tony found out." "So if I ate a mint you can't kiss me?" Peter lowered himself to her level. His face was inches away from hers. "I'd rather not." His breath was warm in her face. "Did you ate one?" With a smile on her face she shook her head. He leaned in and closed the space between them. The kiss was weird but amazing. They should do that often.

The scene faded as another one came clear. She was at a regular home, the kind you see in the suburbs. Someone knocked on her door. She opened it and was more than surprised. It was Jared and Genevieve Padalecki. "Can you help us? They told us you could fix our computer." Jared showed her his frozen computer. "Come in." She was still in shock as they walked in her house. They settled themselves as Julia's cat, Spooky, tried to get their attention. Gen saw the white cat and gave it attention.

After a while Julia fixed his computer. Gen was texting her son to bring something over. Not many minutes later was he at her house. Julia answered and was struck by another surprise. Apparently their son was Justin Russo from Wizards Of Waverly Places and now it was Justin Padalecki. He held out a box filled with cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. The next thing she knew she was in Mario Kart.

She was Waluigi and was on a motor. She recognized the circuit. It was one of her favorites, Delfino Square. The lights turned green. Julia had no idea who to do, then she saw that the controls on the motor were the same as on the Wii controller. 2 was ride and 1 was backwards. She pressed 2. The motor started to ride with a great power. Soon she passed Yoshi. She figured out that hitting the buildings actually doesn't hurt. But the ride down the stairs did. She was now 9th. Her first dice block. You're supposed to grab the object out of the air and then trough it.

The bridge was the most fun part. It was closed. She drives over it with Toad close behind her. Normally she was bummed when the bridge was closed, now she was relieved. The first lap she was first.

It changed again. From being Waluigi to backstage at a concert. Julia peaked through the curtains and saw none other than Troy Bolton, The Jonas Brothers and Austin Moon in stage. The song was a mix between Scream, Burnin' Up and Heart Beat. After the weird mix they went off stage. "There you are, Babe!" It was Kevin Jonas. Her first celebrity crush. He gave her a kiss on top of her head and hugged her from behind. "Let's watch a movie."

They had the limo take them and the rest to their hotel. Julia followed Kevin to his room. He let himself fall on the bed. Julia took off his shoes and hers to cuddle up with him. She had her arm around him. He fell asleep her arms with his head on her chest.

Julia woke up. Real this time. She woke up because Loki gave her a kiss on her forehead. "How are you doing?" His voice sounded caring for the first time. He took the photo, which was now a bit crumpled up, and placed it on her nightstand. Julia fixed her hair to make it somewhat neat. "I'm fine, it won't be the last time I see everybody. Although it was the last time I felt at home." Loki looked in her grey eyes. It looked like all the life was drained from her. Julia was the kind of person who would appreciate her alone time but also loves her friends. At this point the loved The Avengers like it was het own family. 'Cap told me to give this to you. Loki handed her a pin with the capital A on it, for Avengers. Julia took it and admired it in silence. "You're not as bad as you seem." "Your dress is on your door." "I take that back."

Loki left so Julia decided to get into her dress. It had a good color and had a deep blue scarf draped around it. She looked down and saw something else. "You've got to be kidding me." She saw a pair of white ankle boots. "You don't even see my shoes when I wear this dress!" Luckily the heels weren't high and she could walk in them. She took of her worn shoes and slipped in the boots. She felt so uncomfortable in a dress.