2. Blueberry?

One year later

Clint counted his left over arrows. There weren't many left. He sat down at the bar next to Natasha. Tony already got down to the basement to repair his Iron Man suit. Steve poured water in a glass for him, Clint and Natasha. Bruce took off to go to his lab. Thor just cleaned his face which was dirty from the mission. Nobody spoke for a while until a voice talked. "You'll need to look more often behind your doors." A woman opened the door and appeared. Thor grabbed his hammer, Clint got his bow with a arrow attached to it and Steve and Natasha got into battle mode. "I'm not here to hurt anyone. My name is Julia Scott, also known as Hemlock." Clint slowly let down his bow and Thor his hammer. Steve and Natasha still didn't move a muscle. "How did you get in here?" Julia moved to the couch. "It was really easy, I just climbed up trough the window and broke in while you're all away." Steve finally stood normal no longer to get ready to fight. "There is some glass in your closet."

Tony and Bruce got with the others. "Oh my god!" "There is only one god!" "Language!" Thor and Steve looked to each other. "Your Tony Stark! Iron Man!" You could see that Tony was slightly annoyed by her. "Yes I'm Tony Stark. Blueberry?" "No thank you I'm allergic." "Poor you" Bruce just kept his distance from her. Julia explained how she got there and what her mission is. "My brother and sister were murdered by those weird aliens last year. I was devastated, couldn't sleep for a month." Her voice broke and tears rolled down her face. Steve who was still there, who's a big living teddy bear, slowly approached her and hugged her. "I'm okay, I can talk further." Julia whispered to Steve who got off her. "So I trained for a long time to throw knives, fight and shoot arrows. To get revenge on the death off my siblings." Tony finished his blueberries. Nobody spoke for a while. Clint finally said something: "How do we know she's not one of Loki's followers?" "We don't know but she still didn't attack us and that proves something." Thor reacted. That was true, Julia did nothing to them. Any follower of Loki would try to hurt them immediately. "I've got a lie detector downstairs. Let's try that." Bruce suggested. "Tony, Steve and Thor with me and Clint you can chat with Nat or something."

In the lab room Bruce strapped Julia to the lie detector. "I will look if it's a lie or not and you can ask the questions." Bruce said. Julia rolled her eyes, this surely wasn't necessary. She didn't even know who the heck Loki is or what he does. "Are you with Loki?" Tony asked first. "No" "truth" now it was the turn to Thor. "Are you Loki?" "No" "truth" "Well, I guess you passed the test." Steve said getting agreeing looks from the rest and a confused look from Julia. She didn't know it was this simple. Bruce undid Julia from all the wires. "You can show you skills in the training area and then we'll discuss if you're in."

Julia received an bow with arrows from Clint. He gave her a firm look and whispering: "If you break this I'll break you." Julia really wasn't intimidated by him. She got into her focus. Out of the five arrows she hit four right in the bullseye and one was a bit to the left but it still was close. Clint was the one to pull out the arrows because he would still break her bones if she split an arrow by shooting the other one right in the middle. Julia retuned the bow to Clint. Steve offered her a set of throwing knives. Nobody ever used them, only Bucky when he came to visit Steve. This was her specialty. As she threw the knives she could feel two extra pairs of eyes on her. When she looked up she saw a teenager standing close to Tony and a weird looking fella next to Steve. Julia noticed that he had a metal arm. Julia mentally slapped herself because she was staring at him and she had to remain her focus. Her last knife also hit the bullseye. All of them. Julia retuned the knives to Steve and saw the teenager take a step back behind Tony a bit. He clearly was a bit afraid of her so she smiled gently at him. "Anyone is going to volunteer to fight her?" Nobody answered, not wanted to fight or just not in the mood. "I'll go," said the metal arm man. "I mean, it can't be that hard." "Bucky watch it!" Steve finished his sentence and Julia came to Bucky trying to tackle him. Bucky didn't respond in time. He laid on the ground for a couple of seconds before standing up again ready to attack her. Now it was his time to attack her first. Julia was faster then him, she dodged his attack by just taking a step to her left. Julia sprinted toward him only to punch him. "I think we've seen enough. We are going to vote in the room next door." Tony said to her. He and the others walked into the other room. Only Julia and peter were left, Peter wasn't included into making this dissision. "So... Where do you go to school? I mean you seem like 17 so you have to be at school." Peter said breaking the awkward silence. "I don't go to school. I teached myself stuff, I also live in the basement of a gym." Peter's smile disappeard. "That's why I can fight that good for a 16 year old." "You should go to my school!" Julia laughed at his idea. "I can't afford it." Peter was about to say something but the door opened and the others walked back in. "I've got good news, you can be an Avenger if we find you good enough. You've already proven yourself but we still don't know you so this is kind of your time to prove yourself." Julia smiled bright. She gave Peter a hug, not realizing she was doing it.

This is just a extra chapter this week, next week is the next one. Sometimes maybe 2 times a week if I've made enough chapters like now.