7. Our old friend back from the Death

After school Julia got ready for training. In the training room was a figure, almost a wizard, sparring with another wizard like. Clint, who came down after Julia, whispered to her that that was Doctor Stephen Strange. Julia admired his power. "So he's like a wizard?" Clint answered that with a nod. Strange noticed Julia, he walked to her. "Why is this girl doing here?" He asked Clint, not breaking the eye contact with Julia. "This is Julia Scott. She lives here with us. She also is a Avenger till we kick her." "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange, you can just call me Strange if you want." "Julia Scott, also known as Hemlock." She shook his hand. "What's your specialty Strange?" "I'm a sorcerer, I guess that can answer you question. The real question is what is you specialty?" Before Strange could do anything Julia pinned him to the floor by tackling him. She leaned his back with her arm. "Alright Scott, I know now!" He managed to say to her. Julia got off his back and helped him back on his feet again. "I didn't expect that from a 15 year old." "I am 16." "If Natasha trained you, you could be great, Scott." Clint, who just watched the two, put op a smile knowing the same as Strange.

Clint thought Julia a thing or two about archery. Julia also received multiple death threats from him if she got a scratch on one of his spare bow. After a while she got better at it and Clint wasn't so mad at her anymore. At the end of the afternoon Julia hit 8 out of 10 shots in the bulls eye. Clint decided that she need to take a shower and come to the kitchen to eat dinner. Julia shared a bathroom with Clint, he said that he'll shower after dinner.

Julia stepped out of her room, still mentally thanking Clint for being a guy who didn't make a mess in their bathroom. The smell of pasta made it's way to her nostrils. She followed the smell to the kitchen. Julia found Bruce cooking a big pot of pasta. "How's your ankle?" He asked to her. "It's over, thank you Bruce." "Dinner is ready!" Bruce got 9 plates and filled it with pasta. Julia thanked him, she sat down in her regular seat between Bucky and Clint. The next few minutes they all ate in silence until Julia put on some music. "Alright this is just depressing, JARVIS put on my playlist will you?" "Since when do you have a playlist?" "That was one of the first things that I did, Nat." Natasha didn't put any attention to her and turned back to her pasta. The song Centuries by Fall Out Boy started playing. "Next!" Complained Tony. Valentine by 5 Seconds of Summer was the next song. "Depressing! Next!" Julia rolled her eyes at Tony. "Don't you eye roll me!" "Fine, I'm sorry." The first seconds of Cool by the Jonas Brothers were covered by the little argument. "This is better." Natasha who finished her pasta insanely quickly put her plate in the dishwasher. Not long after her Clint finished. Thor was moving his head along with the beat a bit, also humming along.

Everybody finished their pasta and sat in the living room. Julia with her laptop on her lap, trying to come up with names. "Is there still room for three more?" A voice asked. Tony turned around like the others to see Wanda, Scott and Cassie standing there. "Where's Vision?" "He's not with me. I wanted to visit you'll but he didn't. I arrived and than I saw Scott with his daughter standing there." Julia got to Wanda to give her a hug. Julia stopped in front of her. A look of horror on her face. "What's wrong Julia?" "Tell me again about your dead brother." "I'd rather not, I don't wan-" "I know I know, just tell me!" Everybody was shocked about her tune. "I think that's enough Julia." "No Thor, I need to know who or what is standing there." "Nobody is standing there miss. Scott." "I'm not crazy!" Bucky who was silent until now spoke up. "Why don't we take you to your room and just talk about it." "Fine, you'll don't believe me." She mumbled under her breath, but Bucky heard it.

Bucky sat down in a chair opposite of her, who sat on her bed. "I know I seem tough, I might be a bit. I'm still a bit of James Buchanan Barnes deep down, that James was a soft guy. He had a soft spot for Steve." Bucky smiled at himself, thinking about the time before HYDRA. Julia smiled with him. He rolled a bit closer to her with his chair. "What did you saw? I won't judge you at all." Julia went silent for a bit until a heavy sight left her mouth. "When Wanda entered the room I didn't only saw her, Scott or Cassie. I also saw a guy who looked like Wanda but he had his hair dyed blond." Bucky looked with horror at her. "I'm going to get Wanda, be right back." Bucky sprinted to the door screaming "Wanda!" at the top of his lungs. Then he disappeared into the hallway to get Wanda, still screaming.

Now Bucky sat back in his chair, Wanda sat next to Julia on her bed. "First I'd like to say that I'm not crazy." "All the good ones are a little bit crazy." Wanda wiggled a bit towards her. "You can tell me, it's alright." "When you arrived I saw four people instead of three. I also saw a guy who looked like the male version of you but with blond hair, dyed. He was wearing a gray sports shirt with what looked like bullet holes in it." Wanda started crying after Julia told her the description. "That's the exact same match as my twin brother." She managed to tell. Bucky sat there awkwardly, not knowing how to deal with crying people. Julia's mood changed after that line from Wanda. Wanda leaned on Julia's shoulder, her tears made a wet spot on her shirt. Julia pulled Wanda in for a hug. Bucky left without saying anything. "Apparently I can see the dead." Julia chuckled, making Wanda laugh a bit. "He's here right now. Standing over there in the corner." Julia pointed to an empty corner for Wanda but for Julia there stood a person. "His name is Pietro Maximoff, also known as Quicksilver."

I just really love Pietro... And in the beginning there will be a GIF from now on

Hemlock // Avengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें