16. I Can Turn Like A Chameleon

"What the bloody hell?" Julia was wide awoke. Bruce was tapping her arm repeatedly to wake her up. Bruce pulled Julia in for a hug. She just let Bruce. "Congratulations!" He walked towards the door but turned back. "Get dressed and come to the kitchen." With that he stepped outside and slammed the door shut behind him.

Julia groaned and got up. She started to miss Pietro, she hasn't saw him in a while. It wasn't like he could die again. She opened her wardrobe and still didn't saw Narnia. Her outfit of today was nothing special: Supernatural, jeans and socks. The fake spider clip for in her hair had no point for her. The spider was black and so is her hair. She combed her hair and Dutch braided it. Slowly she forced her feet to drag her body to take her to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone in the tower was there. You could hear Thor the best due to his deep voice. "It is way to early for this." Julia complained. "But thank you." Clint was blocking her view to see the presents. He stepped to the left. "Presents, as if I thought you'll would forget my birthday." Julia winked to Bucky. "Open them!" Tony hurried. The first present she picked up was a long box. She opened the box and pulled a long bow out of it. "Thank you, Clint!" Julia hugged him, he silently said: "Don't you sat to touch my bows again." With a worried look on her face she let him go. The next one was a much smaller box. Inside sat a money clip, engraved with the words: 'She's gonna forever say "I got this" even with tears in her eyes.' It also had a $50 bill in it. Julia laughed and Bucky also let out a snort. "I love it!" "Good, come here." Julia walked right into Bucky's open arms.

Julia now had: a bow, a money clip, throwing knives, a Jack Skellington drawing along with Supernatural season 1 & 2 on dvd, three Fall Out Boy albums and a vintage camera. "Pepper, why don't you show her what you got?" Tony wanted to be last. Last best as he says. Pepper rolled her eyes but grabbed her a simple paper. It wasn't empty. Julia Scott is now the rightful owner of the acres rainforest in the Amazon. Had Pepper really just gave her land? "I want you to promise me that you won't cut down trees." "Done." Julia shook Pepper's hand as a promise. "Thank you, Pepper." "I'm not that lovable, come with me." At this point Julia thought she was going to get murdered or something. Instead he took her to his lab. He opens the door for her an let her in. Inside was a hologram of a suit. Her suit. It was dark green with a hood and a black mask that covered her eyes. It almost seemed to be the same model as Black Widow. This suit had a belt and it had holsters for her knives. "This is just a prototype, but I'll finish it soon. I also added a little new feature. If you press the circle on you belt, you'll morph in with the background like a chameleon." Julia let her hand touch the hologram. It had no point because her fingers went right trough it. "I figured out you need a suit if you're going to fight with us. I might as well start now." Tony folded his arms on his chest. This was something Julia could never dream of, getting her own suit!" "Thank you, Tony! Thank you, thank you!" Julia ruffled a bit trough Tony's hair. His dark brown eyes stared right into her own dark brown eyes. "We need to get breakfast." Julia shared one last glance on her suit. "It really is awesome." She whispered to herself.

Almost everyone had breakfast. Tony got himself a sandwich with peanut butter. Julia made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down in her regular spot. For the first time the kitchen was alive. Normally it was pretty quiet. Today it was loud and alive. It probably was because everybody was there. On a normal day the only person being awake is Julia and the one driving her. Quick enough Julia joined the conversation with Bucky, Steve and Thor. "I remember that my father once told me that I was adopted. Loki would bleed blue blood, they say that royal blood is blue, and I bled red blood. When I asked if I wasn't royalty my father told me that I was adopted." Julia wasn't quite capable of keeping most of the milk in her mouth after that. Bucky and Steve laughed at Julia's reaction. She tried to swallow it, but it really didn't do much help. Most of the milk escaped and went on the counter where she was currently eating. Steve tossed her a damp cloth to wipe it away. "America, always there to save he day." She winked to him and Steve rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, Scott!" Natasha lifted the last proton pack into the back of a brand new sports car, waiting for Julia who just came in with her backpack. She did decorate her backpack. It now has a witch hat pin, spider pin, potion pin, pumpkin pin and a Jack Skellington pin. Natasha slipped in the drivers seat and Julia sat next to her. Natasha let the engine roar a couple of times before riding out of the garage. "Can we drop this off at Peter first?" "We can, I also said that we need to take Peter with us to school." "Great, another kid." Julia playfully hit her arm. "I'm only kidding."

Natasha parked the car in front of the building where Peter and Aunt May live. The women got out and opened the back of the trunk. Natasha strapped a Proton Pack on her back and Julia did the same. Julia almost forgot the goggles. Quickly she grabbed them and put one of them on her head. "Follow me." Julia led the way to the apartment. They walked up a couple of stairs and a door opened. Aunt May stood in the doorway to greet them. "Come in, come in!" May stepped out of the way to let them in. Julia stepped in first and saw Peter sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. Julia let the Proton Pack slide of her arms. Natasha already had hers on the ground. "Happy Birthday." May said and hugged Julia. "Happy Birthday!" Peter said with more energy." He also hugged her. "You get your present when we are with Ned and MJ." "Alright, if you don't want to be late I'm leaving." Peter got his backpack from the corner and gave May a quick kiss on her cheek. "You'll see us this afternoon." "Nice meeting you, Natasha. Peter told me your name." Natasha shook May's hand. "Likewise, except Julia told me you name, May." May closed the door behind Natasha.

Next week is an extra long chapter! It'll be almost 3000 words!! Normally mine are around the 1000.

Fun Fact: When I downloaded the GIF the name is/was, and I quote: "Our dad, Captain America (Chris Evans), is back. And he's very scruffy and serious."