Their second year was spent much the same way, just with a bit more sneaking around with the twins.

With something petrifying muggle borns, the three took every precaution to ensure the safety of Hermione and Dean.

It had been Hermione who'd discovered the identity of the creature...

...and her boys who had delivered the information to Harry upon her petrification.

Harry planned on facing the creature head on, that is until Dean suggested a better idea.

Under strict orders from Dean, the twins and Seamus snuck to Hogsmede in the night and stole every rooster they came in contact with.

When Harry entered the Chamber of Secrets to face the creature, he simply released no less than a dozen roosters.

They'd killed the Basilisk for him and in doing so saved the life of the twins sister.

Harry destroyed the diary and all traces of Tom Riddle in the chamber with a single tooth from the Basilisk.

Third year was nothing spectacular.

Sirius Black was on the loose and they'd had the best Defense Professor they'd ever have.

Third year was the year the Silver Trio began helping the Golden Trio in anyway they could.

It was the year she and her boys each received their first detentions.

Hermione for cursing Pansy Parkinsons mouth shut for a week.

Seamus for punching Draco Malfoy as hard as he could in the mouth for calling Hermione a Mudblood.

Dean for setting off a dung bomb in their common room.

At the end of the year when Harry told them that Sirius Black was innocent, they couldn't believe it.

They'd realized what it meant long before Harry or any of his bunch would.

Dumbledore wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.

Fourth year was the year everybody realized that Hermione was infact a girl.

After the announcement of the Triwizard Tournament, and the revelation of the Yule Ball, she'd become quite popular.

She'd been asked to the yule ball by the Durmstrang Champion, Viktor Krum, but politely declined.

She had already promised Lee Jordan she'd attend with him.

Lee was friends with the twins, and wanted to see what his friend found so special about the small Slytherin girl.

When she'd come upstairs the night of the ball, escorted by her boys, he'd had the wind pulled from his lungs at the sight of her.

She was beautiful.

Her dress was made of a long, flowing, Slytherin green material that hugged her body in just the right places.

She looked absolutely enticing...

...and Lee wasn't the only person who'd have told you so if asked.

Dean and Seamus's roommate, Blaise Zabini, couldn't get his eyes off her the entire night.

Nor could Fred Weasley.

Or Viktor Krum.

Even Seamus seemed to be entrapped by her elegance as Jordan waltzed her around the ball room.

Near the end of the ball, Lee rushed off to Gryffindor tower- embarrassed by the feelings the witch was stirring in him...

...and she found herself on the arm of Blaise Zabini, who'd swooped in before Fred could excuse himself from his twin.