Izuku and ukuzi

Third person

The blast shook the country as everyone grunted from the pressure... except izuku, he stood there watching the explosion.

"He is still alive."

Izuku said out loud as ukuzi jumped down to the ground, ukuzi still had that massive amount of purple aura along with that stupid amount of strength and muscles he had... he could clearly go for a long time.

"So.... all might is useless... everyone else cant do anything... except for you..."

Ukuzi prepared a stance. He took a deep breath as he absorbed unknown and the hardest elements of the universe onto his body cloaking it in a transparent suit of armor kind of. He took one more as his aura raised even higher, izuku simply just stood there with his pitch black pupils as this happened. Ukuzi knew he wasn't against a normal human at this point... it was almost as if izuku had transcended the mortal limits itself and became omnipotent... but ukuzi couldn't loose to some inferior version of himself.

Eri quickly ran over to todoroki and healed all his ribs and his legs as they were shattered, he stood up with tears in his eyes... he couldn't tell if he could see his loved one again... he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"IZUKU! DONT LOOSE TO THAT WANNABE OK!"

Izuku simply nodded as everyone retreated quite far back as to not get caught in the action, they could still see of course just they were now at a safe distance.

Izuku had seemed emotionless the whole time... he didn't have a smirk, a smile, a frown, he was just stuck with an emotionless body right now...

"HERE I COME!"

Ukuzi went at much faster speeds then before as izuku almost looked shocked, with this intake of unknown elements ukuzi had also grown in size quite a bit, he was around 10 foot now, he rushed in and threw a punch at izuku, luckily izuku caught it with an uppercut.

The sheer impact from the two fists made a surge of lightning form around them as the ground beneath them shattered in every direction flying off. A flurry of punches were thrown by both the fighters, at this moment it was unclear who was stronger, what was clear is that one wrong move could easily destroy the country or even more.

"Take... THIS"

Ukuzi slammed izuku into the floor with him teleporting behind izuku, this slam had izuku fall into the outer core of the earth with lava in quite a lot of places. Ukuzi charged up and punched the air propelling him down towards izuku, they collided fists again however something was different this time... ukuzi was hitting much much harder. Izuku didnt seem faced but it still shocked him.

"KAIOKEN!"

His aura mixed with a red one as he pushed further on izuku forcing him back by about an inch, izuku used his free hand and pushed ukuzi back with his telekinesis. It threw him all the way back up to the surface through the hole he made on the way down. Izuku stayed down below and placed his hand on all the rock around him, about a good mile across in all directions and around 100 miles underground, he smirked as he effortlessly pushed it all up slamming into ukuzi.

"OH... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Izuku jumped up to the surface as the rock was instantly refilled thanks to izukus creation quirk, he waited there for a minute or two until ukuzi came back down.

"You... you've angered me for the last time! KAIOKEN TIMES TEN!"

Ukuzi said as he instantly was behind izuku and punched him out of japan, izuku went flying as ukuzi was on top of him, ukuzi kicked izuku down into the pacific ocean having izuku break through the riverbed. Ukuzi was behind izuku and he tried another punch but izuku caught it and threw ukuzi to india, whilst ukuzi was airborn izuku caught up to him and jumped onto him crashing ukuzi into the ground decimating the area around them.

"TIMES 20!"

Ukuzi blew izuku off... him and moved so fast that there was an afterimage, ukuzi fired a blast at izuku with his afterimage doing double the damage.

"No matter... what you do..."

Izuku grabbed the blasts as they shrunk in size.

"You wont beat me."

Izuku smirked as he flung the energy blasts at ukuzi. He dodged the first as the second grazed him.

"FUCK ME ANYWAYS! I GOT HYPER REGENERATION! TIMES 50!"

He surrounded izuku with afterimages as they all punched him in every direction... somehow izuku was able to still dodge them however... he backhanded ukuzi as ukuzi went flying into china. Izuku smirked as ukuzi stood in the air powering a massive blast aiming at that earth.

"FINE! FUCK THIS PLANET ANYWAYS! 100!"

His body was constantly in a state of healing and destroying itself as he prepared his ultimate attack.

(Hmm... ok guys... whats the best way to rip of an anime for this one?

Will (friend) : i dunno... a dragon ball joke? Maybe a kamehameha?

Author kun: hmm... i mean we have ripped dragon ball off enough already...

Theo (other friend, who was also balls deep in cocaine) : I-I KNOW! WE HAVENT RIPPED OF ONE PUNCH MAN YET!

Author kun : *claps hands and gives more cocaine* perfect!)

"Galactic star~~ roaring cannon!"

Ukuzi shouted out as a massive energy beam was heading for izuku. Izuku gripped his fist as he pulled it back and jumped heading towards the energy beam at mock speeds. He clenched his fist and hit the blast with it, instantly sending it back at ukuzi which split him in two and clouds all across the planet.

Heya, im making a new story, its on my profile and its called alternate reality, its a persona 5 yaoi fanfic with that characters akira (main character) and akechi, it is a bit more mature then this but will have some comical nature, read it~

1000 words