Fast forwarding

Dark izuku p.o.v

I crashed against the wall as i started to fall to the floor, impending doom came my way as i fell onto all the bones which impaled every part of my body, sans stood on his gb above me with his hands in his pockets.

"Get up, you can die that easy after what you caused."

I stood up with many holes in me, however i instantly healed them with hyper regeneration.

"Remember our match a few days ago~ this is nothing compared to my full power!"

Todoroki p.o.v

It was then instantly over, sans had his skull crushed against the wall as part of it fell apart, he was clearly unconscious... not dead but unconscious.

"That.... that was almost instant..."

Surprisingly bakugou said that... with... some slight fear in his voice? I put a hand on his shoulder as we went to the palaces entrance.

"Bakugou, we dont have time to hesitate, we have the strongest ever hero and aizawa to stop his quirks, along with that if any of us get damaged we have eri to heal us again."

He looked a bit calmer as he entered with us all, i had told my team to go home... well more like they refused and all might knocked them out for their safety. I saw some sweat drop from all might as he turned around and faced us in front of the last door we had to go through.

"Ok. Everyone, eri, todoroki and bakugou... are you sure you want to continue... us adults could very much loose our lives in this job and if we do there will be no one to stop him from coming after you lot... honestly if you value your lives leave now..."

Me and bakugou then spoke up at the same time answering him.

"All might, we are connected close to him, we would have left already if we didn't want to do this."

He smiled and walked through the door.

"Ok then..."

Dark izuku p.o.v

I sat on my throne, i knew people would call it edgy but thats just my style, i liked it very much so. I throne with flames and spikes on it...

"Perfect~"

I said as they walked through the door, i smirked as they saw sans body, they looked at me as i stood up.

"I thought you would be here sooner all might."

"Young midoriya! It isn't to late! Come back to us and you will be treated well! All this will be forgotten!"

"Nah~ this is so much cooler~ and im not technically izuku, im the more evil part of him... i guess you could say im a different person~ so shouto~ izuku isnt cheating on you with my lover~ himiko come out~"

I said as himiko toga came from behind the throne, she had her usual getup but with an eye patch since what happened in chapter 226. Shouto looked at her in anger but then calmed down. I cupped her cheek as i kissed her forehead and whispered to her.

"Leave to the safety room, unlike sans these guys are tough."

She nodded as she went to the room, no one else knew but the other members of the league were in there in case i needed to fuse last minute, i doubt i would but its just a precaution.

"Midoriya... you will be defeated."

All might claimed as he entered a fighting stance, i just smirked and tilted my head.

"If you think you can then try~"

He nearly grazed me with a lightning fast punch as i fell into the floor with togatas quirk, i popped out behind him and kicked him moving him a few feet, he smirked as he tried to punch me again, this time my quirk was disabled and my feet were stuck in ice.

"Playing it like that huh~"

I said as my face was hit launching me into the wall, it crumbled over me as i flung it all at bakugou and todoroki as i stepped out brushing the dirt off my clothes.

"Your holding back."

I pointed at all might who looked at me surprised.

"Your punches earlier hurt much more, you think you can win this without using 100% because eri is here to save you? It wont work, she doesn't rewind the dead, if you slip up i could kill you if your not trying your hardest."

He chuckled as his presence grew.

"Good advice, though helping the enemy isnt the best plan."

He came at me with three times the speed making the floor crack from the force put on it, he kicked me in the arm and sent me through two rooms, i got up a moment later and walked up to him.

"Tch! Better then i though~ though my country has no need for low lives like you who choose to disrupt my dream!"

I walked to all might as todoroki and kacchan stood in front of him.

"All might, save your energy, me and bakugou will take over."

"How are you going to match HIS strength~"

"Eri can do more then rewind, she can also fast forward and put me and half n half to our primes where our quirks will be the strongest!"

"Hahaha~ interesting~ very well! If you think you can then come!"

Heya, question... would you prefer the battle in only izukus p.o.v or everyone but izukus p.o.v?

908 words