Movie night

Todoroki p.o.v

"Damnit, this took longer than i thought..." it was only supposed to be an hour but its been two because of this massive incident where a villain with blue flames set an apartment on fire, 19 people were killed and 30 were injured pretty badly. I paid little to no attention to this all and after we were allowed to keep walking i headed back to izukus house.

After ten more minutes i knocked on the door, there was no answer so i thought what to do next.... until...

"Boo!"

Izuku came from behind me and pressed on both my shoulders making me jump slightly, i chuckled and greeted him.

"Hello izu~ why aren't you in the house?"

He turned his eyes away and breathed in heavily just to put all the air back out and whispered into my ear.

"I... i will tell you later ok."

I shrugged but then nodded being slightly confused, izu then unlocked the door and walked in with me behind him, everything looked pretty grand, not yaoyorozu standers of course but for this house it was pretty good.

"Sho~ what films and stuff did ya get!"

Izuku was basically bursting with excitement as he jumped up and down smiling, i pulled out two DVD's and some anime box sets.

"Theres the two newest avengers films, one punch man, mirai nikki, assassination classroom and dragon ball super, which do you wanna watch?"

I could tell it was a hard decision for him as he spent a few minutes thinking about it, after that he opened his mouth just to start muttering about what was good about each thing i brought.

"How about... hmmm... can we binge watch avengers infinity war and avengers endgame sho?"

I nodded and got the discs out, putting infinity war into the ps4 which connected to the tv, after that i sat down on the couch which izuku had set up for me, i patted down next to me signaling him to sit there. He nodded and jumped down next to me sinking into the sofa, afterwards i put infinity war on and wrapped my arm around izuku.

(Heya, author kun here, if you dont want spoilers for infinity war then skip to the next chapter)

After the 2.5 hour long film ended izuku had gone through eight boxes of tissues.

"Wow... you found that really sad huh izu?"

He shook his head and then spoke up.

"Not much of these were from tears, like yeh, i liked some of the heroes like Steven strange and peter parker and i cried at their death but its mainly cause of thanos and his ideology, he was a perfect villain for who once, didnt lose... that gives us villains some hope. Thanos saw that overpopulation was becoming an issue so he went out on a quest for the infinity stones to finish that as quickly and mercilessly as possible since he doesn't like death, he even said himself that doing it randomly and instantly was mercy which i agree with. When someone tried to stop him he went out of his way to try not to kill them as you can clearly tell, he could easily of killed cap, Natasha, bruce and everyone else, he sticks true to his plan from beginning to end and doesn't turn from it... he's a perfect character."

I was chuckling from how in depth izuku was going, i did agree with him but he was cute when he rambled on like this.

"You have a point izu, tho since theres a part two he probably wont win, wanna put that on?"

He nodded so i put it on and begun to watch the movie with him.

(Spoilers for endgame up ahead, you have been warned)

Izuku was now crying even more and sobbed into my shoulder, at the beginning of the film he nearly walked off in anger because the heroes killed thanos when he didn't deserve it, after that he came back, shared a few laughs every now and then but started to fanboy halfway through when past thanos got involved, at the big battle in the end he was bursting with excitement for both sides and it was truly an amazing battle.

"Sho... can we sleep now... i will say my opinion on it tomorrow..."

He rubbed his eyes as i ruffled his hair.

"Sure thing izu~"

I carried him bridal style and took us to his room as he nuzzled into my chest as we both fell asleep.

Heya, wow two chapters in one day, how did he do it? Its cause im bored, also random question, who is your most favorite my hero academia character? Personally its tomura shigaraki and here is my reasoning.

Ok, where to start.

So first off having him be related to all might in some way via his master is an amazing way to spiral all might into a tough place as he doesnt want to disobey his master and wants to do what she would find best as it will affect deku at some point from his relationship with all might.

He also has the mist character development in all of mha and on of the most developing characters in anime, from his man childish self from the start he now outsmarts people like overhaul and convinces many people to work for him with that 100,000 man army he got from the new saga. He proved himself to the doctor who was impressed with shigaraki himself who used to work for all for one and also managed to get giga whats his face to join his cause from his willpower, goals and how well he fits the definition of villain

He has an amazing goal for a villain, just wanting the destruction of everything is so simple but works so well as it fits with him, his backstory, and his quirk which destroys things which has been foresight as to what he wants to achieve, it works better because at first he accidentally destroyed but grew to accept himself which is why he destroyed all those hands he was given, also he is hot af.

Basically he is the perfect villain to oppose the heros, no ideology like stain, he just wants full on destruction which is why he is so good as a villain in the series

Sorry for my rant about him

1071 words