Future plans

Deku p.o.v

It was after class and i quickly pulled shouto aside, i needed to speak to him.
"Sho..?~"
He looked at me curiously and replied
"Yes izu..? What is it baby?"
I blush from baby but then continue to speak
"Why did you really want to join the league of villains? I know i lie when i saw one... there was more to it then just hating what your father did to you... tell me please"

Shouto sighed and rubbed the back of his head
"Well guess theres no point in hiding it from you, so it is very similar to yours, I've always hated everyone and everything... i always wanted to hurt and murder everyone... at first i wanted to murder the entire world but... that kind of unreasonable so i want to settle for japan."
I looked at him with sparkling eyes
"And then what? What happens after you achieve your goal?"
He chuckled and replied with a answer that slightly surprised me
"I rest, and look upon a quiet land, i would live in a wooden shack in the country side and live out my days until i expired. I dont plan and dont want to live forever... but in that time i have i want to make a change, i want to change fate where the popular win and the unpopular loose, if villains always loose then i will become the strongest villain and crush all the hero's and all of humanity in japan... and after that i live a peaceful life until i eventually wither away along with the last life on japan."

That honestly brought a few tears to my eyes, shouto hugged me and i softly cried into his chest, i didn't want to picture him dying, and that speech was better than i thought it would be... thats the two reasons i had tears.

"That was beautiful sho... maybe we can do that together...? Purge japan of humanity and live out our days in the country side happily and peacefully until we both pass away."
He nodded and i smiled, i finally had a plan for the future.

Hey sorry for the VERY short chapter just i wanted a single chapter where they could talk about their dreams to each other and have hope, sorry if you didn't like it but oh well, in a story i always prioritise something i enjoy.
Also i plan to have two side stories whilst i write this k

416 words