Newcomer

Deku p.o.v

I woke up on Wednesday feeling horrible... ok that might be an overstatement but i had a headache from last night.... though i had school today so i got up and slowly walked downstairs. It still felt weird since its new but i would get used to it, when i got to the kitchen i saw Toshinori and shouto eating pancakes.

"Good morning young midoriya, im happy your plan worked!"

"Morning izu~ how you feeling?"

"I've been better, ima just eat then go to school..."

They both started snickering, then all might spoke up.

"I think you would be suspended if you went to school without changing... i mean... your only in your underwear"

I blushed and quickly ran upstairs getting my uniform on, as soon as i did i scoffed down the pancakes and walked with my dad and boyfriend.

-time skippu to school-

As soon as we took our seats eri and aizawa came through the door, aizawa then spoke up whilst holding eri in his arms.

"Settle down, midoriya its good to see you aren't making out with your husband. Anyways you have a new classmate starting from today, come on in."

The first thing i saw was he wore pink slippers, he then had his hands in his pocket and instead of trousers like the rest of us he wore shorts, he walked in and he looked like a skeleton...

"Class... his name is sans, he passed the written with full marks and the practical with 93 points. You can take the empty seat in front of the green haired boy."

He walked over to me with a relaxed look, he then shook my hand remembering me

"Heya, your todorokis boyfriend right? We met when i took you to mt fugi. Hope we can get along ok.... it would be a shame if we dont."

That last part sent shivers down my spine for some reason and he took a seat, i turned to look at shouto and he was shocked... the person who he had fought yesterday was now here.

Broccoli: shouto... do you think he suspects you?

Hunky half and half: i dont know... though there is a chance since i used my quirk... though i only used my ice... well against him anyway.

Puncle sans joined the chat

Puncle sans: heya, whatcha talking about that take priority Over the lesson?

Hunky half and half: we are roleplaying

Puncle sans: nice, can i join?

Broccoli: i-its dirty...

Puncle sans left the chat laughing

I sighed as he held his fingers in a 👌🏻 shape behind his head, i chuckled and paid attention to the lesson.

I AM HERE JUST FILLING UP TIME FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER GOING ON ABOUT NONSENSE WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS

THO IT IS CHRISTMAS IN TWO WEEKS

474 words