Warnings

Todoroki p.o.v

After they both punched a massive gust of wind blew all of the audience surprising everyone, i looked over and saw uraraka almost with heart filled eyes, i got mad and almost hoped she got blown away. Mineta went flying out the arena as everyone payed no attention, everyone was fascinated by two things: one... izukus 'kaioken' ability, he honestly looked very cool and hot whilst doing so, the more time that izuku was a villain it was almost as if he was becoming more dominant; and two, how strong was sans cause it seemed as if izukus technique was the top of sans' power as they were both equal in strength.

After the dust cleared the walls of the arena were cracked, parts of it were missing and there was a massive crater in the floor. Izuku was on one knee and slowly stood up whilst sans was already up with his arms dangling downwards. They looked like they were gonna go on until one was dead however they both collapsed as a pink smoke filled the area, then aizawa spoke up.

"Thanks midnight."

She scratched the back of her head and spoke.

"I dont like seeing people use self destructing techniques. Though that was amazing~ makes me just wanna keep them both~"

Fucking whore.

"They will be awake in an hour after recovery girl heals them up. For now this match is a draw, everyone go home."

I wasn't going home until izuku was better.

Hunky half an half: hey Toshinori, me and izu will be home slightly late today so go ahead and make some dinner without us, we will have whatever is left.

Dadmight: sure thats ok, though when you get back get midoriya an ice pack and pillow cause it tends to hurt the first time

Hunky half an half: W-WAIT WHAT!! WE ARENT DOING WHAT YOU THINK!!

Dadmight: oh 😅 pretend you heard nothing, anyways what happened?

Hunky half an half: sans and izuku had a fight in hero training and are both unconscious so im waiting for him.

Dadmight: ah ok thats fine, well cya later!

Dadmight left the chat

I sighed and went to the recovery girls room to see izuku, i sat down next to him and stroked his hair.

"You really seem to like that boy huh?"

Recovery girl said whilst chuckling as she walked in, i blushed and nodded.

"Yeh, I'm his boyfriend... he says im his everything and doesn't know what he will do without me."

Recovery girl nodded and sat down.

"Tell me about it... i know what stuff like that is about, though if thats what he thinks then you have to promise to stay by his side and never break his heart... you understand that correct?"

I nodded with a straight face.

"Absolutely, i love him as well very deeply."

I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Oh yea, todoroki be careful about two things, one is ukuzi the hero hunter, he killed bakugou katsuki after all."

I chuckled and smiled

"Yeh i know... what about that other?"

"Well... we don't know what he looks like or what his name is but he wears a black cloak that covers his whole body, his hood is always up and you cant see his face but some say you can see an angry glare with red eyes looking for someone or something. Some say there is orange on his hood and stuff but its not confirmed."

??? P.o.v

Im not a villain... im not a villain... im a hero... im making he hero status clear, it is corrupt and isnt right...

Heya, six days till christmas, sorry for lack of updates

616 words