Y/N's POV (Sorry about all the changing Pov's)

   I could her Midnight waking me up, and I was shot back to reality. I look at her and then quickly got up. I wince at the pain from the ankle and quickly dropped to the ground.

   "Ow! That hurts a lot!" I tell Midnight. Midnight looks at me concerned. I ignore her and get back up slowly.

"MIDNIGHT! HOWL ON!"

   I transform and use my swords to boost myself towards the school. I see Chat Noir and Ladybug fighting what I remember Riposte and two other figures fighting with them. I hear ladybug shout her power and hear her saying that the akuma was in her sword. I use my power of stealth (Meaning she just sneaks behind her it's not another power) and use it to sneak behind Riposte. I jump in front of her to try and get her sword but she sees me and jumps out of the way. I was now in front of the miraculous'.

   "Hey, guys sorry I'm late I got a little lost!" I told them, making an excuse.

   "No problem m'lady just as long as you're here we'll be just purr-fect!" Chat Noir flirts with me... again. I laugh at his cringy pun and walk up to the recruits.

   "Hello there if you don't know yet I'm Twilight X," I tell them.

   "Hey, Twilight! I'm Rena Rouge, holder of the fox miraculous." Rena tells me. The fox miraculous's power was a mirage and it was helpful.

   "Hey, dudette! My name is Carapace! Holder of the turtle miraculous!" Carapace shakes my hand. The turtle miraculous was the protector. His shell acts as a shield and protects him and everyone else. I learned all of this from reading the LadyBlog that Alya made. Now that I realize, she somehow knows what every miraculous' power is, well the ones she has seen so far. It's odd, but again she watches every single battle.

   Reality hits me when Riposte tries to throw something at me. I didn't have time to dodge, but Carapace came and used his shield.

   "Thanks!" I told him and ran into the battle. It was a long battle, but we were able to move Riposte off of the school grounds and into the city. I had to detransform since I used my power early but otherwise, we got the job done. Ladybug used her powers to return everything to normal. Everyone was about to do the fist bump, but when I walked over there to do it, the pain from my ankle kicked in and sat down immediately. Once Chat Noir saw this, he ran over to my direction.

   "Are you ok m'lady?" He asks me.

   "Yeah Chaton I'm fine I just, um," I couldn't tell Chat Noir everything since he was with me, when I was in pain, in my civilian form. "Don't worry about me Chat," I gave him a fake smile. I walked over to the group. "Pound it?" I questioned.

   "Pound it!" Everyone joined in. After a few last goodbyes, Chat Noir said, "Well bye everyone I have to go check on the girl, Y/N, cause she was injured when I dropped her off, so yeah, bye!" After I heard this I said goodbye and ran in the direction of my home before Char Noir was there. I land on my balcony, open the sliding doors, fall on my bed, and said, "Paws down," Once I detransformed, I waited for a few minutes. Then a knock came from my balcony. I walk up to it and see Chat Noir.

   "Well hi there kitty," I smiled.

   "Hello, Y/N! I was wondering if you were ok?" He asked. I open the door and welcome him into my room.

   "Yeah, it still hurts a little but I'm fine. I'm a fast healer." I reassured him.

   "Well, that's good to hear. Anyways I should get going even though I just appeared! That battle lasted a while and I'm tired!" Chat Noir waves goodbye and jumps off my balcony. I smile.

   "Well, I know exactly what Y/N is going to think of for a while~!" Midnight said from behind my shoulder. I blush at the fact of what she said.

   "Midnight... It's not like I like him, right. I mean I just met the guy! But again, he keeps calling me 'his lady' whenever I'm Twilight..." I exclaimed. I may have started to develop feelings for Chat Noir. "Ugh, Midnight? Why is love complicated!" I aks her.

   "Hehe, Y/N! It's normal don't worry you'll be fine," she assures me.

   "I'm glad your here with me Midnight, thank you," I cup her in my hands and place her on my cheek like a hug. I set her down, fall on my bed, and drifted to sleep.

   The next day was boring but was better with friends. After school, Alya invited Marinette and me to her house. I told her I should be able to make it. After school, I had fencing with Adrien again.

   "Hey, Y/N! Nice to see that your ok!" He tells me. I smile and said, "Yeah I feel much better thanks to Chat Noir saving me." We have many matches against each other and most of them I won too. I wave to him goodbye and quickly change. I'm out the door and start running towards Alya's house. Then I get a text from my phone.

Alya- Hey girl! Sorry, the destination was moved to Marinette's house so cya there!

   I quickly turn around and run to the bakery. I walk inside and see, who I presume, Marinette's parents.

   "Um, hello! My name is Y/N, I'm a friend of Marinette and Alya!" I tell them.

   "Ah, so you're the new girl Marinette keeps talking about. You're Y/N L/N, right? Well, my name is Tom and my wife Sabine." A man in a blue shirt and brown hair and beard walks up to me with his hand extended. I shake it and Sabine's hand while saying, "Nice to meet you!" They tell me Marinette was in her room upstairs, so I thank them and head upstairs. They said it was the second floor, first door, and her room was up top. I run up the stairs. open the door, and see a cute small room that looks like the living room. I to the right side of me and see a stairwell with a trapdoor at the top. I walk up the stairs and knock on the door.