Claire Redfield X Male! Reader (Resident Evil 2)

A/N: This one was requested by Azureman136. This is the Claire from the new RE2 remake. So the plot is, instead of Leon going into the gas station at the beginning of the game, It will be the reader (ahem you) going there. Andddd you end of taking a liking to a certain badass named Claire Redfield! Haha enjoy lol <3 (Btw F/N= First name and L/N= Last name)

.......................................................................................................................................................

       It was super late at night. The moon shined high above me as the sound of my motorcycle filled the quiet, damp air. The long stretch of road ahead of me was hard to see, due to the rain on my helmet. I was on my way to Raccoon City to start my new job as a police officer. I heard Raccoon City is supposedly a really nice place. And that they had a really big PD. My grip tightened on the handles as I drove on the smooth black concrete. A few minutes went by of me riding through the rain until my eyes met with my gas gauge. I was extremely low on gas. I sighed and kept riding, hoping to find a gas station. I passed a lot of empty road and watched my gas slowly drain by the minute. "Damnit." I cursed under my breath. It kept going down. I ran into a state of panic. I began to speed up as fast as I could with high hopes to find some sort of station. However, with my luck, I saw a bright light on the side of the road. A building came into my view. I squinted and saw a gas station towering over me. I laughed in relief and joy. I sped up slightly and pulled up into the driveway. I put my motorcycle into park and gripped onto the sides of my helmet. I carefully twisted it off my head and lifted it up. The cold air hit my face suddenly as I put my helmet on the back of my bike. I then looked around the gas station. It seemed oddly empty. A look of confusion spread heavily across my face.

     I walked around my bike and around the to the entrance of the store. I peeked my head around the corner and saw splatters of crimson liquid on the floor. I gasped and instinctively put my hand over my gun at my side. There were two police cars across from the blood. I crept closer to the scene and noticed the car window was smashed in. "The hell happened here?" I mumbled under my breath. My eyes shifted back and forth between the blood and police cars nervously. I gulped and grabbed my gun from its holster. I held it close to me and I opened the car door further. I quickly aimed my gun on the inside, ready for any intruders. When nothing showed evident of someone in the car, I quietly closed the door. I kept my gun firmly planted in my slightly shaky hands. I approached the store's glass door and jiggled the handle open. A quick glance on the inside made my stomach churn. 

      There wasn't any lights on in the place. All the shelves had been knocked over, with the contents of some boxes spilling out. Blood covered the floors the same as the outside did. My steps were jagged as I continued through the aisles of shelves. I stopped as I heard noises coming from the walls. It sounded like... fighting? A door in the back of the room was cracked open slightly. A bloody handprint had been marked in the front side of the gray door. The door sat there taunting me at whether or not I should go in. I walked closer and gasped in fear. A man was on the floor with a wound on his neck. He was holding his hand over it. There was blood everywhere around him. "What happened?!" I asked him a bit to frantically. With no response he lifted his head weakly and pointed towards the door. My vision snapped back to the door. I took a deep breath. Quit being a wimp F/N. You're a police officer. Man up and walk in. " Don't worry! Just wait here. I'll get help." I assured the man. I sighed heavily and pushed the door open. It was some type of storage room. Shuffling came from my right. My head snapped to the direction of the sounds. My eyes searched the space for someone. I walked down the long corridor with a flashlight I had taken out of my pocket. I scanned the area and opened another door slowly. Two men were fighting at the end of the hallway. I ran over to them as fast as I could. "Officer!! Do you need help!?" I asked with a hint of panic. "No stay away sir! I've got this under co-" His sentence was suddenly cut off when the man behind him lunged forward with a growl and his teeth clenched down on his face. A twisted shout of pain came from the officer's mouth. I watched as he struggled to get the man off him.