Lights Out Pig!

Reece 💔 8 days later

"Ima get whomever did this to you I promise babe

"Ima get whomever did this to you I promise babe. Ima get them!" I kiss lee than get up from the end of the hospital bed, put my green and black hoodie on "time to go!" I take reinna and head out. "Can we see mommy?" She says sadly "Not yet baby but soon I promise you" I kiss Reinna's forehead "What if mommy passed away?" She asks "She didn't Reinna, The doctor said she is okay but it's safer for us to keep our distance at the moment." While walking out the hospital I bump into a female "My bad" I apologize but she stares at me "What?" I ask "R Reece!?" She asks "umm yesss. Who are you?" I look at her trying to gain recognition "oh my gosh Tyra? Tyra right?" I ask. "Y yes" she laughs "You're here to see Lee?" I ask "Yes, I was there, ran into her and she went in to go help the owners but the guy shot her" Tyra says "what do they look like, the robber shooter people" After Tyra explains to me how the people look. "Hold up, she put her cam on" Tyra grabs my shoulder "Good that's good!" I rush back with Reinna to her room and get Lee's phone out of her pant pocket which was in the hospital bag. "Found it!" I start going through the phone and get a good clip of what went down. One thing I noticed is an owl tattoo on one of the guy's neck than I look at Tyra and she has an owl tattoo on the top of her left hand.. same owl , same colors, same shape and size... "Tyra when did you get that tattoo?" I ask "My girlfriend and I got it, together she said it symbolized our love so I just did as she said and got it." Tyra smiles "Nice" I smile than walk out after kissing Lee on the forehead. "Nurse?"   "Yes" she answers "I need security at her door 24/7 and two more cops, no fuckin breaks and I mean that." I put into demand "Yes ma'am" she makes a few calls and I wait until they come to the door; Something is up with this Tyra bitch for sure "I want someone in the room. Any visitors will be watched." I say to the cop "sure thing" he answers.

Once Reece leaves the hospital with Reinna she makes contact to a few of her well known and well trusted people to keep watch over Lee while Reece handles some unfinished business. Reece and Lee might be bestfriends and girlfriends, they could fight and beat each other up but no matter what no one is going to hurt Lee without Reece going after the person full on.  
"Ima drop you off with Tauvi and the kids alright?" I ask Reinna "Okay momma" she smiles ... I know she's sad but I really have to handle somethings
After dropping Reinna (Rihanna) off with Tauvi , Reece goes about her day tracking down these guys who did this to Lee. They managed to escape before the police ever showed face at the jewelry store. Reece is going to pull their mask off just wait on it 😉 sick vibez only 🤫

Danai

"STOP RUNNING STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!" I've been chasing this 14 year old drug dealer for 45 minutes and I dead am about to quit, I need a blunt and some fuckin liquor than to pass out with my wife. "Fuck it!" I pull out my gun and fire a shot into the ground next to him . Stops the kid dead in his tracks than I taZe him to the ground "Next time stop running fuck nigga" After hand cuffing him and putting him in the back of the car I go to roll out when out of nowhere shots are fired. Grabbing my radio I call for help 10-13 10-13!" Are my finals words before blacking out, also I see the kid escape the car with help from some tall thugs "LIGHTS OUT PIG"

Kasia Jenkins Kingston
"Are you sure it's her? Like positive that it's danai?" I ask through the phone "Yes we are sure but we would like you to come down and see." The woman on the phone says "I will be there" as I wipe tears from my eyes.

Lee Adamson

"REECE ! REECE?" I lay awake in the bed screaming for my girlfriend but no one comes to my calls, everything is black "nurse?" I call out" once realization hits me "Lee you are in the hospital you tried to stop some people from robbing a jewelry s...

"REECE ! REECE?" I lay awake in the bed screaming for my girlfriend but no one comes to my calls, everything is black "nurse?" I call out" once realization hits me "Lee you are in the hospital you tried to stop some people from robbing a jewelry store and they shot you" the nurse tells me "W what?" I ask confused "We will take good care of you" she smiles "W where is Reece?" I ask her "oh your girlfriend? She will be back" the nurse smiles again as she checks me out. Touches my head, flashes a light in my eyes, runs a toothpick down and up my arms and legs than tickles my feet "Fuck are you doing?" I snap "seeing just how Alert you are" she smiles showing her teeth. Which she shouldn't... they're yellow 😷 "ma'am Reece is on her way!" Some beautiful ass woman says and damn she is gorgeous "what's your name?" I ask "Ms. Porter, Ember Denise Porter" she smiles and WHOAAA SHE IS LIFE! "Thank you" I smile at the perfect woman "Have a good day" I wink at her she winks back than walks out "Her body oooouuu" I cover my big ass smile with my hand. Just another dream..., I can't wake up

Briasia

"HELP HELP!" Before Anyone could help me a hand is put over my mouth "Listen to me!" The security guard says "I will kill you

"HELP HELP!" Before Anyone could help me a hand is put over my mouth "Listen to me!" The security guard says "I will kill you. Carter wants me to bring you to her in great shape so if you fuck this up by yelling you'll go back in half shape" He looks me dead in the eyes scaring me half to death "O ok ok" I cry "You signal blessing I'll smack the living shit out of your daughter Reinna" he laughs making me angry.
"Reece has your daughter Reinna but trust me unless you want them both dead you need to shut your fuckin mouth and listen to me" The man growls, leaving his hot breathe in my face. "I'll listen just don't hurt them please" I beg.
The man takes Briasia and her belongings than leaves the hospital without anyone noticing a thing.

Carter Love Wilson
"Did you get her?" I ask "Yes yes she's with us, not willingly but we got her. Where do you want us to drop her?" the man says through the phone " Pine Grove cemetery" I than hang up

Vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE!!!!!

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS !!!!