💔Vulnerable State Of Mind 😔

Lee Adamson ❤️
Me: no I'm not dating her . But I'll head over there ! You Don't need to come back here .
Reece: Yo I'm coming anyways , who the fuck is beating on her ?
Me: She's dating Carter Wilson . The bitch I hired to care for her . Look I'm getting in my car now .
Reece : ight call me when you get the chance !
Me: One ☝️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hanging up the phone I pull off out of the drive way . Heading down the road I call Carter's phone no answer I call again "Yo what's going on ?" I ask "This bitch ! I'm going to kill her ." Carter growls than hangs up "SHIIT!!!" I yell as I turn my siren 🚨 and speed up cutting mufuckas off . I don't got time for the slow folks today .
————————————————
💔Reece😩
This can't be happening to her man and why the hell would she lie to me about who she's dating that shit is ridiculous man . I fuckin hate people who lie ! Makes me want to choke them dead ! I finally get to the airport and park my car than run inside . ( 1 hour and 30 minutes later) After paying for some snacks and ear phones I board the plane ✈️. I'm so ready to knock this Carter bitch the fuck out . On errthang!!! No one can smack Briasia except for me ... This bitch must be crazy , she don't know who she fuckin with !!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
( 6 hours later )
          I finally make it back into the state . ( incoming call from Lee 👌🏾❤️🤟🏾)
I answer the phone  Lee : Yo Reece . Ima kill this bitch I swear on everything ! Briasia is in the Grand Bry hospital . I need you to get there ASAP! / Me: Just got in town it'll take 13 minutes but I'll be there. / Lee : ight Bro One
~~~~~~~~~~
Once the phone hangs up I get into the rented All black Honda and head towards the hospital. I swear this woman been to the hospital more than a crack head granny .
     I pull up at the hospital and head inside "Briasia Jones please!" I say  "Roooom 20 first floor" he says while pointing to the left . I go that way and nod my head as a thank you !
Once I get into the room I see Briasia has bandages on her face , arm , neck and one covering her eye . "Bri" I say softly "Reece?" She whispers "yeah it's me!" I say "I'm sorry" she says "It's okay Bri ain't none of this shit your fault." I take her hand in mine as I sit right next to her . I feel horrible and it hurts to see her like this "I called Lee and nearly cursed her out but I found out you're dating Carter , It's ok but I wish you would've told me!" I say sadly "I miss you" she whispers "Bri no you don't ! You're just in a vulnerable state right now" I honestly say "No , I really do miss you . The old you ." She says opening her good eye "I miss us!" I admit "but I can't put you through my bullshit again . I don't want to hurt you anymore."   "Reece please just love me". "I do love you . I love you more than words baby . But it's enough !" I kiss her hand than let it go "I'll check on you tomorrow!" I say as I get up "I love you" Briasia says "I love you!" I say back as I walk out and see the doctor "Are you Briasia's Doctor?" I ask "yes ma'am" he answers "I want security at this room until she leaves!" I demand "already happening . Lee Adamson requested it." He says "Well that's good . Thanks Doc." With that I head out .
_____________________
( 20 minutes later)
I pull up on Dyke St. and play a tune on my horn . Bessie comes out and hands me backpacks filled with money making supplies. I than pull off and head to Redik St. playing a three horn tune and passing out drugs getting about $67,000 . I than head over to Passion road and make $500 . My last stop is Willow street and I get &12,090 up there . I count up all my money and rubber band each 1,000$ . Once done I head over to Grand Bry Hotel and get a room . I call up my girlfriend Ebony
Me: I just wanted to tell you I'm safe and I'm sleepy as ever haha
Ebony: I'm glad you're good . Thank you sooo much for Miracle . I owe you baby !
Me: you sure do ! Kiss the babes ( pups) for me Goodnight .
Ebony : Goodnight baby ...