A Bullet ...

Briasia 🤤 5:30pm

"Reece you should ask for an ultrasound to make sure everything's good!" I say "Ight but ima do it later I'm really tired" she closes her eyes and slouches in the chair "Reece now please!" I roll my eyes "Urghh fine" she gets up and walks out of the room in search of a nurse.

An hour later ❤️
Reece comes in with pictures in her hand but she doesn't look happy

"Here! The baby is fine now I'm going to sleep don't bug me" she lays in the recliner and drifts off "incoming call from Carter" my phone saysMe: what's up Carter:  Bae can we talk? Just the two of us in private pleaseMe: yeah umm I'll come out to...

Me: what's up
Carter: Bae can we talk? Just the two of us in private please
Me: yeah umm I'll come out to the car
Carter: Ight I'm waiting ...
I hang up and head outside to Carter's vehicle. Closing the door behind me once I get in the car , she looks at me with disappointment but I can't even look her straight in the eyes "I'm leaving you , I'm leaving the children. I want my ring back and I don't want you to contact me ever again understand?" She asks while removing the ring from my finger. Tears start to form and my mouth gets really dry I can't speak my lips are moving but no words are coming out "Briasia you did this to yourself I tried my best to work with you to have a good relationship to be with you and help with Briah and Reinna but I can't do this anymore you brought Reece in between us so I'm done Bri!" Carter kisses my cheek "I'll always love you I wish you the b..." she gets cut off by multiple gun shots going off "GET DOWN!" She yells shielding me as one rips through the car door almost catching my leg but misses by a few centimeters "Hold on don't move!" Carter reaches in the back and grabs a revolver and aims it out the window letting multiple shots fly "What's going on?" I cry "Someone's after me ! They don't want you Briasia so get out the car and let me handle this! Go through the back seats I got th..." A bullet hits Carter in the .....