I WANT HER GONE !

Reece 💔

"Reece you have a visitor, your mother." The nurse smiles "umm you can let her in I guess" I roll my eyes and turn towards the door, there is my mama... standing in the doorway with her black curly hair up in a bun like always "yes ma'am?" I ask her "Awww my baby my sweet sweet baby!" She goes to hug me but I move back on the bed "ohhh come on give me a hug baby" she smiles "no , no I don't want to be touched, what do you want mom? Just tell me" At this point I'm fuckin frustrated and wishing she would turn around to leave but she doesn't."WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" I yell "baby calm down calm down, I got to tell you about one of your cousins on your pops sides it's really important"   "Well talk mom please, I just want to rest." I say as lee walks in the room with legend a cup of hot tea for my sore ass throat "thanks babe!" I wink at her to let her know to play along "you're welcome!" She kisses my lips than hands the tea to me. "Who's this honey?" My mom touches my leg I quickly move her hand "it's Lee Adamson my best friend and my partner" I fake a smile "awww how sweet, she looks like a cop though!" My mom laughs "I am a cop ma'am" Lee responds with a little harshness "oh ohhh sorry well anyways, baby you remember Dian? And her sister Diablo?" My ma asks "yeah mom I mean I went to school with them". "Baby them your cousins on your pops side and they put a hit on your head. I was just told about this because they also out here looking for me baby and I kind of need you to keep mama safe" my mother says ... I look at Lee like *did you just hear what I heard?* "leave ! Leave now get the fuck out! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW , LEE I WANT HER GONE!" Tears pour down my face I can't believe what I'm hearing like how in the world is this happening to me? My own cousin raped me? I killed my other cousin? And I didn't know... did they know? I mean do they know that we're cousins? This can't be real ! Why the fuck would ... oh my god no! I get up from the bed and start dressing myself, Lee comes in and grabs me into a tight hug, She holds me like a real loving caring girlfriend and it makes me feel a little better but right now I have to go handle something ... I need to handle this! It's not a choice.