Hmmmygosh

Carter 😫
"REINNA SIT THE HELL DOWN ALREADY!" I yell "NOOOOO" she yells back "You don't listen!" I say absolutely annoyed "I want mama" she whines "Yeah and so do I" I sigh "I want Reece" Reinna says "You want mama and Reece ? What about me?" I ask "I want mama and Reece not you" she smacks my arm "Okay well go get Reece than the fuck" I head upstairs leaving Reinna downstairs . After 30 minutes I hear Briasia come on "CARTERRR" she yells "WHAT?" I run down the stairs and Reinna has poured flour and bleach on the floor , Briah-Ann is sleeping on the couch "ILL CLEAN IT!" I grab the paper towels and a bag and start cleaning it up , mumbling under my breathe at how annoyed I am "Look if you can't handle watching them for a few hours than we shouldn't be together" Briasia says causing me to jump up and look her dead in the eyes "YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS ? And them ? It's not them ! It's her *points to Reinna*  She is straight up trouble , she doesn't listen for shit and I can't stand her lil ass" I huff  "WELL THAN LEAVE WHAT THE FUCK FUCKIN LEAVE THAN BECAUSE MY KIDS AREN'T GONNA BE TREATED DIFFERENT NOT BY YOU OR ANY MUFUCKA" Briasia yells than points to the door "Man I ain't leaving , We fuckin engaged" I push her "touch me again and see how fast I call Lee" she threatens "Hmmmygoshh" I decide to just walk away and continue cleaning Reinna's mess.