Carter Love Wilson 💦🤤

Carter Love Wilson *

whats up yall ? My name is Carter L. Wilson , I'am 32 years old . I'am a lesbian stud . I have dark brown dreads , I stand 6'4 and some more lol ... I love good people , I'm friendly until you fuck me over , What's mine is mine so please don't fuck wit it because my father raised me and I aint no punk . I have 8 older brothers , 3 younger brothers , 2 older sisters and 1 younger sister. I come from the fast and expensive life . Never touched drugs or alcohol neither did anyone in my family . My father is a well known MMA fighter and my mother is a well known author and karate instructor . Ohh yeahhh I'm also dark skinned . I love my skin and I love how I look . I'm thick but not to thick , I'm funny as fuck so yes you will laugh around me . I love positive people . I'm a caregiver , I care for people who cant be independent . I love my job but sometimes people give me a hard time haha I'm use to it ! As long as my folks are cared for . I also know MMA , But enough about me for now . I was assigned to care for a 24 year old woman . Briasia Jones , I heard she was paralyzed . A nice woman I met told me that Briasia needs my help . Her name is Lee adamson , Nice woman . she's tall and sexy shes also a police officer , Usually I hate officers but damn damn is she a good one haha___________

          ( 10:00am) - Thursday - Fall

I start to get dressed in my all white uniform , I put my name tag on and head to the address Lee had given me .  I drive a red mazda , Not my type but it is what it is ! It's a work car , I'm saving up for a car . Probably a Zenvo or Ferrari . I really like BMW but everybody got them . I also like Honda's and Benz , I mean everywhere you look someone got one .  Anyways I pull up at Lee's house where she has Briasia and I grab my bag out of the trunk . Lee should be here or she told me there is a key under the 4th rock to my left . "KNOCK KNOCK"   "COMMMINNGGGG" I heard Lee yell , "Welcome , welcome ! Come on in." Lee says as she moves aside . "I'll bring you to Briasia!" Lee says as We walk upstairs into what I guess is the master bedroom "Bri this is Carter , Carter this is Bri !" She says "Okay well I have to go handle some business , Briasia if you need anything Carter will be glad to help you ." Lee says before grabbing two duffle bags and leaving .

"Hello Briasia, My name is Carter Love Wilson , I will be your caregiver, Whatever you desire just let me know . I'am here for as long as you need me ." I say  "I need breakfast" Briasia says "If you poison me I will have Lee kill your bitch ass!" she says with a straight face "UM ok what would you like?" I ask   "I don't know surprise me , there is everything you need in the kitchen." She says "Well ill be right back!" I say as I walk out heading down the stairs to the kitchen . I took a culinary class in my younger days for a few years . I am an excellent cook . Everyone ive ever cooked for loves my cooking and how I plate my food . I rummage through the fridge and pull out the ingredients I need , I get the rest from the pantry and than I turn the oven on . I cut the potatoes 🥔 into bite size pieces and season them with salt,pepper,olive oil, Lemon , and sazon Goya just a sprinkle of it . I lay some tin foil on the baking sheet and place the potatoes on it . After that I start the pan with the bacon 🥓 , once the oven timer beeps I put the potatoes in . I start to make grits on top of the stove. I flip my bacon and drain the grease out . I grab a bowl and start to whip up some eggs 🍳, after that I make some waffles . I set the timer for 25 minutes and I start to clean up the mess I made . "Carter what the fuck are you doin?" Briasia yells "Making breakfast 🥞 sweetie!" I say as I continue to clean up after myself.  "Okay good!" briasia yells ...

                 ( 11:00am)

once the food is done I make Briasia and I a plate . I bring her plate up to her and help her sit up to eat . "You got this part?" I say while pouring her some OJ  "what you think? my hands don't work?" she chuckled "Nah I was just making sure you know?" I chuckle to "You have some nice teeth" She smiles "Well thank you beautiful" I say back . We start to eat our food "MMmmm this is sooo delicious , Youre a better cook than any female I ever dated" She winks at me and I wink back "Thank you love" I say as I continue to enjoy my food . "How old are you?" "32, You're 24?" I ask "Yeah , almost 25!" she says  "How old are your kids?" I ask  "3 months now... Briah-Ann is a few minutes older than Reinna" She smiles "I would love to meet them , I love children" I say as I take a bite of my bacon "they will be here later around 1pm" she smiles "aww okay . I can't wait" I smile "How long have you had dreads?" she asks "29 years" I answer "Ohhh wow , No wonder why theyre so long, You know I got a thing for dark skin dread heads" she giggles which makes me smile showing my dimples "and you got dimples ... lawrd you are fineeee" she screeches "Haha well thank you" I say finishing my food , I take a sip of my Orange juice 🥤 and look at Briasia . "How tall are you ? 5'7?" I ask "umm yeahh" she says putting her glass down "You're like 6'5 or close to it!" she says "Hahaha, sure am close to it !" I say as I finish my Oj and grab our plates "I'll be right back!" I say as I bring them down stairs and wash the dishes than dry them and put it away . I love cleaning , Its a stress reliever for me . "Can I have some more OJ please sexy 🍫 " Briasia says  "Yes love." I giggle as I get her some more drink .  Is she playing with me or actually flirting with me haha.  I bring her the cup and I sit down in the seat next to her "so , Who was your caregiver before me?" I ask "Some ugly rude ass dyke" she says "OHH DAMN" I laugh "Yeahh she was big as fuck too" I laugh again and so does briasia "I mean aint nun wrong with big people , but big and ugly , Lordddd" She says as she takes a sip from her OJ  "You got kids and a girlfriend?" Briasia asks "Nope neither one . I am single as a pringle. "Same here except for the kid part." she says ...

________________________________________________________

                   ( Briasia Jones) - 12:30pm

Lord jesus I hope this woman is as interested in me as i'am her. Her teeth are white and sparkling , Her skin is smooth dark chocolate 🍫 with a glow to it . She is thick in all the right places , Her dreads are dark brown , Her eyes are dark brown also and her dreads ... dreads ... ohhh my goshhh but that smile .. Lord help me ! I swear she got me wet 💦 as ever. I know I don't know her all that well , not even a tab bit but goshhh she is just so fine . Reece and Lee together couldn't top that . No offense lee but dark skin is just ... mmmmhmmm .

If it wasn't for being paralyzed I would be a hoe right now and do a 69 96 with this woman haha. I learned that she loves Lil wayne just like me , she loves art like me too and she loves helping people . I mean she is my caregiver but a lot of people just do it for the bank (Money) I need some Love Wilson in my life . Turn that Jones into a Wilson babyyy... Give me two more kids shiiit give me all yo babies . I can't help but stare into her eyes when she talks to me . It's like having someone I always wished for . I cant wait to get to know her more , On a serious note .

____________________________________________________________________________

                               $ Lee Adamson $

               I pull up at this abandoned apartment building and go to the third floor . Placing my duffle bag down and pulling out $2,000 I put it under the dirty mattress than walk out of the building with my duffle bag. Hopping in the car and pulling off into the busy roads

"riiing riiing riiing"      Juke is calling so of course I pick up the phone .

hello-

juke: Next stop is Reece's building . I want 6,000 in the mailbox .

me- Yeah ight .

I hang up the phone and head to 567 DYKE ST. Once there I take out the money and place it In the mail box than drive off angrily . I'am tired of this bullshit . The only reason I am doing this is because I still haven't tracked Juke's cellphone . It bounces off towers when I try . I will get this bitch ASAP . I'm just glad that my kids are fine and she lets them talk to me here and there , If she didn't she knows I wouldn't do shit she been telling me to . Tomorrow is a new day and I will be sure to get this bitch . I set up a tracker on her phone 24/7 . I have my best friend Alei managing it for me . She won't see it coming but I got my Ashbury police crew ready to take her bitch ass down .