Where Is Mommy !?

Lee Adamson

"I need back up at Leven Height Hotel room 80 , Lee Adamson ! I need back up at Leven Height Hotel room eighty !!!" I say into the radio as I speed up into the hot traffic "GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY!" I yell as I beep my horn and speed through mult...

"I need back up at Leven Height Hotel room 80 , Lee Adamson ! I need back up at Leven Height Hotel room eighty !!!" I say into the radio as I speed up into the hot traffic "GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY!" I yell as I beep my horn and speed through multiple cars . I'm the first officer on the scene and I jump out my car with my gun drawn as I enter inside , I see the security guard dead on the floor and the receptionist tied in her chair . I start to head up the stairs when my ex partner comes in with her partner "room eighty" I say as I make way upstairs and they take the elevator . Once I get to the room I walk in and see nothing but mess , I head into the bedroom where the closet is and open it "heyyy it's okay it's okay" I pick up the crying kids and sit them down on the bed "where is mommy?" I ask "the bad guy took her" Briah-Ann says "what did he look like?" I ask "he have mask , black pants and I don't know" she says "okay it's okay baby" I comfort her in a hug and when I turn around I see Reece , the kids run to her "WEECE WEECE" they hug her "what the hell are you doing here?" I ask as I stand up from my knees "It's on the news! I had to make sure my kids and Bri were straight" Reece says "what color was the bad guy?" I ask "like you" she points my face meaning my color "okay thank you ! You did a good job Briah-Ann "thank you" she smiles as Reinna continues to cry "it's okay Reinna we're going to find your mommy" Reece comforts her. "I'll be back let me put this description out there!" I say as I walk out and bump into some short guy with my skin color and a deep accent "WHAT DE FUK" he says . I grab him up and push him into the wall "where is she?" I growl "where who huh?" He says so I smack him "where is she?" I say again and the stupidest smile I ever seen comes across his face "ohhh you think this is funny?" I search him and find a black mask in his pocket than I handcuff him to the pole next to us "have a seat buddy!" I say as I call for back up "need someone up here please - Lee Adamson" I say as I bend down and face this bitch "I'm going to tell you a little story about what happens to people who fuck with my family and loved ones ......"