Reece Sparkson-162

Lee Adamson
"Reece it's gonna be okay, I promise you it'll all be fine." Lee says "I I got to handle this, I need to talk to her" Reece grabs her sneakers and puts them on "Listen you're not going alone. I will have someone watch Legend and I will go with you, You've been through enough and I'm not letting that bitch at you again" I grab my jacket and keys , We are going to take Legend to my old partner.

(5am) Reece Sparkson
"Diablo we need to meet up, outside of Mike and Ann's Café. It's important!" My voice is trembling "alright, I'll be there in five minutes" Diablo hangs up. "Don't worry, I'm right here alright, nothing is going to happen to you I promise" Lee tries to calm me but the way my mind is set up I'm scared shitless At the moment, I just want to figure out if Diablo knows we're related or not. I'm not sure what Diablo has in mind, she might kill us both. "L Lee I think that's her!" I point to the gray Mazda "in a Mazda ? You sure?" Lee asks "has to be... I mean she said five min..." Diablo steps out the gray car with a gun pointed at mines "YO I'M UNARMED DAMN NIGGA!" I shout "Ight , and what about Lee?" Diablo asks "Nigga please, Get the fuck in our car" Lee rolls her eyes , Diablo gets in the back and we both turn towards her "don't tell me I'm bout to die, cuz if I am I got to handle something first" Diablo laughs "and what's that chump?" Lee smirks "Just some business man, nothing more" Diablo folds her arms "hmm yeah Ight, anyways you know something I don't?" I say "Nah what you talkin bout?" Diablo looks confused "Y'all cousins, blood cousins on her pops sides" Lee blurts out "wait wait wait! WHAT?" Diablo goes to get out the car but Lee holds a Loaded Pistol to her head "Nawww wait nigga, I didn't know I swear on life! None of that shit would've happened I swear on my life nigga I had no clue I swear nigga!" Diablo does a nervous laugh "Prove it pussy!" I grab the gun from Lee and cock it "Man wait wait I swear G I had no fuckin clue, ima call off the hit on God!" Diablo grabs her cell and dials a numbers. "Man call the hit off for Reece bro. She's family nigga, I just found out bro" Diablo says into the phone "Nigga what you mean you know? You knew we was fam and you ain't say shit? Fuck bitch ima kill you just wait!" Diablo hangs up and looks up at us "what?" I say "Them niggas knew! And look Reece I swear on life I didn't know shit. You don't got to worry about anyone fuckin wit u anymore I put that on my life dawg. We cousins so ain't no shit gonna pop off round here no more" Diablo shakes my hand but I still feel uneasy around her. I'm keeping my guard up on some G shit nigga.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE