Carter's Here !

Reece S. 4am
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After my hour long shower I get out and I hear talking coming from Briasia's room. I recognize the voice as Carter's. "Greaaat!" I whisper "Damn man I should just go home!" I say aloud when there's a slight knock at the door than it opens and it's Briasia "Carter's here!" She says "I know , I also know she wants me gone!" I put the clothes Briasia hands me on than walk out the bathroom and Carter eyes me so hard I want to just run up and punch her in her jaw , crack her fuckin ugly ass face but I ain't gonna do that. I changed... maybe.

Carter ❤️ Wilson
"This bitch need to stop coming through my crib Ion know what y'all think this is but she needs to go!" I say to Briasia as I grab a bottle of water out the mini fridge. Reece just looks at me like I'm stupid "Yo what ?" I buff up at her "Nigga nothing !" She walks off down the stairs and I follow behind. "This is my house , my wife and my children. GET THE FUCK OUT!" I grab Reece by the waist and go to flip her but she jabs me in the stomach , I throw a double combo hitting her right in the jaw twice knocking her out when Bri comes down and slaps me across the face "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? OH MY GOD ! Reece , Get up please" Briasia cries "FUCK THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA SHE AIN'T SHIT!" I throw my hands up and head back upstairs.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE