SHOTS FIRED

Carter Love Wilson

After hours of trying to exit this dumbass room I decide to give up , My body aches from moving so many bricks and Briasia started crying because she doesn't know if her kids are safe or not "Bae I'm sure Lee got them! No one went back in once you got taken out so I'm sure" I say as I comfort her, "I just want to know for sure" she cries "I understand" I say .... Before I can say anything else the lights cut off than back on and four masked men are standing there with big ass guns in their hands . "GET UP AND WALK OVER HERE SLOWLY" The tallest one demands , He is like 6'3 , He doesn't look like he can put up a fight , none of them do - weak ass bitches hahaaha... "I have an Idea" I whisper to Briasia "Okay babe" She whispers back as we stand up and walk over to the men "GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO" The tall one says "I DID NOT BEHEAD THAT KID , I DID NOT TO ANYTHING WRONG SO LET ME LIVE IN PEACE" I yell "GIVE US THE PASSCODE TO YOUR SAME IN JAMAICA AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO" He says "NO" I yell "Do you want to die?"   "KILL ME BITCH" I kick him in his jaw than grab his gun in a quickness pointing it at the others , They back up some and panic "DON'T KILL US NO NO" They cry as they drop the guns and get down on their knees "I AM SURE YOU ALL HEARD OF ME AND THE SHIT I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST RIGHT? YES I AM AN ASSASSIAN YES I DO JOBS FOR PEOPLE OUT OF US BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU MUFUCKAS COME IN AND FUCK WITH MY FAMILY , YOU FUCK WIT ME FIRST NOW LET US OUT THIS GOT DAMN ROOM" I Scream "DO NOT LET THEM OUT" The tall one says "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shoot him in the head , ending his thoughts forever . I shoot the second guy in the left knee cap because he goes for a gun "TAKE THIS" I hand his gun to bri "Hold it at his head , Pull the trigger if you have to" I say "I I will open it" The guy with waves says , He opens the wall with his hand and lets us out , I shoot them down and take off with Briasia close behind me  "Call Lee now" I say as we get into the black and red escalade , A iPhone is sitting on the dashboard "She's not answering" Bri says "Try again" I say as I jack the car and start driving off , I see someone coming out of the house "SHIIIT" I say as I speed up and cut to the left than take a sharp right , another left and head down willow road , I almost hit a person "Bae shit be careful" she says "I'm trying" I say as I take a sharp corner and speed down the road .l slow down as I see a police car on the side. 

      Lee Adamson 

I pull up at Carter and Briasia's house and bring the kids in with Reece's help , My phone keeps ringing so I decide to answer it 

me: Hello

person: It's me briasia, We got out of some basement type room , Carter is driving right now to my house

me: I'm at your house make sure no one is following you

briasia: WE ARE BEING FOLLOWED

Me: I'm calling back up , Where are you?

briasia: On pine road

me: Okay 

"SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED"