Im 100% done with You !

Lee 💋
"Reece , Reece get up!" I shake her but no response "get me some water Bri" I say "Here" she hands me the bottle and I pour some on Reece "Come on Reece get up!" I say "hmm" she groans "NOO NO MORE NO!" Reece screams and Strike and Tyrus come after me "Yo sit down!" Reece groans sitting up and taking the water from me "You're going to the hospital and I mean right now!" I say "No man no!" Reece says. "Listen you're going wether you like it or not" Bri chimes in

Grand Bry Hospital 8pm
  Reece 😔

   "You were to busy fuckin Carter to even hear me out so save it!" I turn around in the hospital bed facing the window , I'm so annoyed I don't even want to be here "We need to take some X-rays Reece" the nurse says "Naw fuck them X-rays I ain't here for shit , send me home" I say waving her off "Ma'am you need help and we are trying to do just that" she says "Man fuck yo help and fuck this hospital , Y'all don't know what I been through so leave me the fuck alone on some real ish bruh" I snap "Reece please just let them help" Bri says "They can't help me N NOBODY CAN!" I start crying  "Just go just leave me alone damn".  "I'm not leaving".  "Go fuck Carter and ignore the help I needed when I called you , Let her fuck you!" I roll my eyes "Stop it!"  "STOP IT ? STOP WHAT HUH ? YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THAT I WANT YOU AND MY KIDS IN MY LIFE ? WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKIN BLIND? I LOVE YO ASS AND YOU CHOSE SOME DUMB BITCH CAREGIVER OVER ME" I yell as tears roll down my face "Carter doesn't abuse me , starve me and make me feel like complete shit when I am with her. You beat on me every chance you get , you refuse to feed me , I have to go through hell with you and now you see how it feels huh ? GOOD ! DON'T FUCKIN CALL ME ANYMORE I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FUCKIN DONE WIT YOUR ASS" Briasia yells "FUCK YOU!" I yell as she slams the door behind her leaving me eating every word.