•Not good enough• Levi Ackerman

AN: I'm quite tall and a lil chubby but I don't usually see good representation of my body type in fanfics so Im writing some! *also definitely has to be with this short king*

.................

Levi runs around looking for Y/N.He has to tell her something that had been bothering him. The cold hearted heichou has finally acknowledged his feelings and needed to tell you.

"Has anyone seen cadet Y/N " Levi had now been searching for what feels like forever. Author chan yells "did you check her spot" spot? Oh the spot where she goes to getaway, the roof.

Levi runs up there to see his favorite girl standing there the wind blowing around her hair. She's usually such a happy go lucky girl, but she just seems so sad and tired. She has an exhausted expression with her shoulders slumped it was probably because the other cadets kept giving her crap. They would always tease her about her height and weight. Calling her a giraffe and all sort of worse things. Levi however didn't care. He thought everything about her was beautiful. He saw a gorgeous and badass girl. He was amused at the fact that she was taller than Yeager Took him down a peg. She was the most gorgeous girl even if she was almost a foot taller than him and a little chubby. It just adds to the adoration he had for her.

She finally noticed him and salutes "heichou" "at ease cadet" she sits down legs dangling off the roof and he joins sitting next to her. "need something Levi?" "Well I just needed to tell you something.." she looks at Levi intensely, "I've been having this feeling in my chest when I look at you" "disgust" she jokes and giggles but he frowns and then continues,

"never, it's more of a feeling that I like...... I feel like my heart is beating out of my chest and my face is on fire, it's exciting but I don't know what's going on but I like it a lot , I think I love you Y/N "

She sighs "no you don't, you've made a mistake you're saying this to the wrong girl, Im not pretty enough or skinny enough I'm just some ugly giant, Im wasting space by being here....Levi I don't-"

"Stop!"

He grabs the girl hand looking at her. "I mean what I said and you're perfect. You're so good.....you keep me human in this shit world and I love you I truly do" he brings the girls head to his level and kisses her forehead.

She looks shocked surprised that the man she'd been hiding her feelings for just made a declaration of love to her. She felt giddy inside. She loved it.

Levi then stands up to walk away. Right beforehe reaches the door he turns around

"Have some confidence cadet that's an order"

.............

Epilogue: Levi and Y/N ended up dating and she's been more confident then ever but sometimes still hears cadets talk about how weird it is for someone so fit to be dating her. It made her sad so while the Scouts were eating dinner one night Levi calles everyone's attention and grabbed his girlfriend by the collar dragged her face down to his and kissed her. The whispers have stopped.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I hope it wasn't too bad but yeah..... if you're reading this please feel free to leave requests for characters and if I know them I'll more than likely do them