Chap. 3 Erza's Return

A/n: If you're wondering where in the story line this is taking place, it's just after the Everlue Mansion, and just before Esienwald ark

Y/n's POV

Mommy and I were sitting at the guild while Natsu was looking at the request board. "Hey, mommy can I call Mira auntie?" I whispered to her. 

"You should go ask her?" Mommy whispered back. I nodded and headed over to Mira, I hopped up onto a bar stool so I could see her. "M-Mira, I have a question for you." I said getting her attention. She walked over to me and leaned towards me, I looked at the counter for a second and then back at her. "C-can I call you auntie? Since Lucy is my mommy I figured you could be my aunt." I asked. Mira backed away a bit as she processed what I said. "Of course, I think that's adorable that you are calling Lucy mommy." Auntie Mira said. I hid my face in my hands trying to hide from my embarrassment, I hopped off the stool heading back over to mommy. "Hey, Lucy, Y/n how about this job?" Natsu asked putting a flyer in front of us. Mommy looked over the flyer before a man who she said was Loki came running through the door. "Erza's back!" Loki yelled. I watched as everyone freaked out even Natsu was scared. "Who's Erza, mommy?" I asked. She looked down at me, patting me on the head as she looked towards the door. "She's the strongest female wizard in Fairytail." Mommy answered. I faced the door and a shadow made it's way into the guild.

A girl in armor walked in with a horn from a monster, She set down the horn before looking around the guild. "What's that Erza?" Someone asked. She looked at the person who jumped in fear of being looked at. "It's the horn of a beast I slayed, the villagers were so grateful they decorated it and gave it to me as a gift. Got a problem with that?" Erza asked. The person shook their head and avoided talking to Erza again. Erza started to talk with everyone almost yelling at them for something they each did, she finally noticed me starting to walk over to me. I hid behind mommy hoping to not be yelled at. "I see we have a new member, I'm Erza what's your name?" Erza asked. I stayed hidden behind mommy's legs waiting for her to yell. "Sorry, she's just a bit shy. Her name is Y/n she's a water dragon slayer." Mommy said. Mommy stepped to the side so I wouldn't be hidden anymore. "I see your a dragon slayer, so what can you do with water?" Erza asked. 

"W-well I can breath under water, use it to make myself or a small group invisible, and even move it around with my mind for a minute or so." I said shyly looking away from Erza. She patted me on the head and smiled at me, I smiled back finally feeling safe around her. "Where's the master?" Erza asked turning to auntie Mira. Mira had to think about it for a second before she could answer. "He's at a meeting with the other masters." Auntie Mira said. Erza sighed and turned back to where me and mommy were. "Natsu and Gray I need your help." Erza said. Everyone went quiet as everyone looked over at her in shock, Natsu and Gray were looking at her like she was crazy. Erza left not too long after she asked for Natsu and Gray's help, me and mommy went over to the counter to talk with auntie Mira. "Lucy would you please go with them to keep Natsu and Gray from fighting with each other, they'll tear each other apart if someone doesn't stop them." Auntie Mira said. Mommy nodded and looked over at Natsu and Gray who were still staring at each other. "Sweetie would you like to go get some clothes before we go on this mission?" Mommy asked. I nodded hopping off the stool so we could leave, mommy waved to auntie Mira as we left. 

"So what do you like to wear when you use magic?" Mommy asked as we entered a clothing store. I shrugged and looked around at all the clothes that were hanging on racks and folded on shelves. "Well let me go ask the cashier's opinion then we'll find the best clothes for you." Mommy said heading over to a counter. I looked around at the clothes feeling them as I walked past the clothes, I saw a light blue dress hanging on  a rack I pulled it out just far enough so I could see if it had a design on it. "What'd you find sweetie?" Mommy asked coming over to me. I showed her the dress and waited for her to take it off the rack, once she took it off I saw the design was almost like dragon scales. "This is a pretty dress, but this might be a little big for you let's see if they have it in your size." Mommy said leading me over to a rack with smaller dresses, skirts, and shirts in my size. I started looking for a similar dress while mommy shopped for a few shirts, skirts, dresses, and underwear for me. I found the dress I found earlier in my size, I pulled it off the rack and walked back over to mommy. "I see you found the dress in your size, now let's go try some of these clothes on and head home to pack a bit." Mommy said leading me over to a fitting room.

I tried on some shirts and skirts which ranged in color from purple and pink  to blue and white, Mommy had also grabbed three dresses which were the same light blue as the other one I found. "Alright have you tried everything on?" Mommy asked through the door. I opened the door and nodded coming out so mommy could pay for the clothes. Once she paid for the clothes we headed home so we could pack. "I got you a new backpack, we'll use this anytime we go on missions. For this mission just pack what you think you'll need, if you need help let me know okay." Mommy said setting my new backpack on the bed. I nodded and started to pack a couple sets of shirt and skirts, underwear, and an extra dress. "Ok *yawn* I'm all packed." I said letting out a yawn. Mommy took my backpack and set it by the table, she picked me up and set me on the bed. "Let me get your pajamas then you can go to bed." Mommy said. I nodded as she left to get my pajamas from the bathroom. I laid my head down for a second waiting for mommy to come back with my pajamas.

Lucy's POV

"Alright let's get you changed." I said coming back into the room. I saw Y/n laying down on the bed asleep, I smiled and sat next to her on the bed. "Alright I guess I'll change you while you sleep." I thought sitting her up so I could change her clothes. I took her shirt off and buttoned up her pajama shirt, I pulled her shorts off and slid her pajama pants on. "There, now let's both get some sleep. I don't know when you'll get a decent night's sleep again once we leave for this mission."  I thought to myself kissing Y/n on the forehead. I changed into my pajamas and tucked myself and Y/n into bed, I heard a slight whimper come from Y/n and I realized that she didn't have her little dragon. I sat up and looked around trying to find it in the darkness, I saw it on the table and got up grabbing it before Y/n would cry. I crawled back under the covers and put the dragon in Y/n's arms. "I know it'll take time, but I know we'll  get through it."  I thought to myself brushing a bit of Y/n's teal hair out of her face.