Chapter 21

Erza's POV

Once we got water for Y/n to drink, she seemed to rest peacefully. I was watching through the holes in the walls of the guild, seeing everyone fighting to the best of their abilities. The cannon charged up at the end of the barrel, about ready to fire. "Come on Natsu, I believe you can do it." I thought. I saw another explosion of fire before the cannon stopped charging. "He did it?" Mira asked. 

"Yeah, we're lucky to have him on our side." I said. We heard a yawn and looked over at Y/n, she was awake and finally sitting up by herself. "What's going on?" She asked. I got up and hugged her. "Thank you for protecting us." I said. 

"I wanted to protect my family just like you big sis." She said. She stood up and went to look through the holes to see what was going on. The ground shook slightly as I followed her to the wall. "What's going on out there?" Mira asked. 

"Phantom lord's guild hall is turning into some sort of robot." Y/n said.

"He's awakening the giant?" Mira asked. She came over and looked out through the holes. Cana came over and talked with Mira about the spell the giant was casting. "It's the 'Abyss Break' spell. It looks like we only have about ten minutes until it's complete." Mira said.

"Can I go fight please?" Y/n asked.

"How about you focus on healing?" I suggested.

"But..." Y/n started.

"No buts, you need to finish healing first." I said.

"Big sis, I'm fine, please let me go help everyone." Y/n begged.

"Lucy would kill me if I let you go fight." I said.

"I promise to be careful." She said. I let out a sigh before finally giving in. "Fine, but I have a couple conditions." I said. She nodded. "Okay, you need to stay away from as many fights as possible and if you run into anyone who is more powerful then you, don't fight them." I said. 

"Okay, but I can destory as much as I want right?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled before jumping through a hole big enough for her to fit through.

Y/n's POV

"Come on Sapphire!" I yelled. She flew out and picked me up by the collar of my shirt. "Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Of course, they need our help." I said. As we flew up to the giant I heard Mira scream, I looked down to see her in between two of the giant's fingers. I saw an explosion in the chest area of the giant before Elfman saw Mira in the giant's fingers. Sapphire flew me up to the roof where I saw a woman with an umbrella standing in the rain. "When did a storm blow in?" Sapphire asked as we landed.

"Drip, drip, drop." The woman said walking towards us. I looked at her before I saw Gray crawling out a broken window. "Gray are you okay?" I asked running over to him. 

"What are you doing here Y/n?" He asked. 

"It's rude to ignore your opponent." The woman said shooting water towards us. I stopped the water and ate it. "This water is tasty." I said. 

"What did you do?" The woman asked. I looked at her confused before realizing what she meant. "I'm Y/n, Fairy Tail's water dragon slayer." I said introducing myself. 

"You eat water to restore your magic?" The woman asked. I nodded. "I'm Juvia of the Element four, I'm known as the water woman." Juvia said. 

"This will be an interesting match." Gray said. I looked at him and Sapphire who were sitting on the side. "Do your best!" Sapphire cheered. I faced Juvia who was still using her umbrella to block the rain. "Water Dragon Roar!" I yelled shooting water towards Juvia. My spell seemed to pass right through her. Once my spell's water faded I saw that her body had turned into water. "Woah that's so cool." I said. I ran over to her and looked at her body. "Does it hurt when your body turns to water?" I asked. She seemed shocked that I was so fascinated with her magic. "Should you really be talking to your opponent about things like that?" Juvia asked. 

"I'm sorry, I just don't meet too many other water magic users." I said. 

"It's okay, we should continue our fight though." Juvia said. We continued our fight before Gray wanted to switch with me. "Aww come on Gray I want to fight her some more." I complained.

"Actually I have one question for you Y/n." Juvia said. I looked at her and tilted my head. "What was that spell you used to stop the jupiter cannon?" She asked.

"That was a water dragon spell I was taught, it takes all the water in the air and infuses magic into it creating a dense shield that can block almost anything. Although it's one drawback is that it effects my body is some pretty bad ways. The last time I used it I was out for a few days." I explained. She nodded. "Alright I'll switch with you." I said. I watched their fight with the rain continuing to pour. I used a spell to stopp the water from getting us, Sapphire was happy when I used it. Gray's fight with Juvia didn't last a super long time, but it was cool when he froze the rain.  When Juvia was knocked out and falling to her death I caught her using some of the water that was still around us. "Thanks Y/n. I wasn't sure I would be able to catch her." Gray said. We laid her down on the roof. She woke up not too long after laying her down, she was happy that she could see that sun apparently. Gray said something to her which made her pass out again. Elfman and Mira came running over to us, they talked to Gray about the giant as I snuck away to go find another person to fight. "Y/n, I know you're trying to sneak away!" Mira yelled. I turned back to see her looking at me angry about me trying to sneak away.

"I want to go fight someone else." I said.

"Oh no you don't, not without one of us there with you." She said. I pouted and picked up Sapphire as we ran into the giant to take out the last member of the element four.