Chapter 57

Y/n's POV

"Wow, I knew we'd look alike, but seeing her is freaking me out." Edolas Lucy said.

"Is she the Edolas version of me?" Mom asked. Mom and Edolas Lucy were staring at each other, blown away by how they looked alike. "There they are!" A knight shouted. A group of knights showed up behind mom before charging towards us. "We can't stay here." Carla said.

"Let's get moving." I said.

"If we stay here we're all going to get caught." Happy said. The knights quickly surrounded us before mom looked at dad. "Alright Natsu, do what you do best!" Mom ordered.

"With what exactly?" Dad asked. 

"With your magic, obviously. You're a wizard." Mom said.

"Uh about that mom, dad, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Sapphire can't use their magic right now." I explained. 

"Y/n's right, we haven't been able to use our magic since we got here." Dad said. Dad's answer blew Mom away before looking at him, stunned. "Hold up, how come you can still use yours?" Dad asked. 

"I have no idea." Mom answered.

"Lucy, you're our only hope." Happy said.

"If we get captured, then all our friends are as good as dead." Wendy said. Mom went from stunned to crazy before claiming that she was the strongest person in Fairy Tail. "Quit fantasizing and take them out!" Dad shouted. Mom pulled out her celestial keys before grabbing Aries key. "Open! Gate of the white ram! Aries!" Mom shouted. Aries was summoned by Mom before she declared she would do her best. Edolas Lucy and the knights were stunned to see Aries appear out of thin air before Aries used her wool attacks to attack the knights. Most of the knights actually seemed to be enjoying the wool. "Wool wall!" Aries exclaimed as a wall of wool blocked some charging knights.

"This is our chance to run." Mom said. 

"Was that to your liking? I'll be sure to do better next time." Aries said.

"You were great out there, Aries!" I shouted. We all started running away from the knights while mom was shocked to be the currently strongest. I figured I'd let her enjoy that before, telling her I had my magic still. We headed out of town and into a forest type area before finding a place to rest for a moment. "While we have this moment, we should figure out our next move." Carla said.

"Okay, do you wanna tell us how you even got to Edolas in the first place?" Dad asked, looking at mom. 

"Oh yeah, we were all worried about you since we heard that everyone in the guild was turned into a giant Lacrima." Wendy explained. 

"Horologium and Mystogan rescued me just in the nick of time." Mom explained.

"You mean the old clock man?" Happy asked.

"Yes, that's who she's talking about." I answered.

"Mystogan was there?" Carla asked. Mom explained what happened and how she was saved by Horologium before Mystogan found her and talked with her. "Incredible." Carla said.

"He survived the giant space vacuum too?" Dad asked. I elbowed dad trying to get him to stay quiet so mom could finish explaining what happened. "Yeah, and he gave me the run down about what's going on." Mom said. She continued explaining what happened and how Mystogan told her about what was going on. "Then I started searching for anyone I might know and eventually ran into you." Mom said. 

"I don't understand, how come Mystogan is the only one who knows about Edolas?" Wendy asked.

"Well he is the Jellal of this place, isn't he." I pointed out.