Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to see Mommy crying over me. "Mom?" I asked. Mom looked at me. "You're okay, I'm so happy." Mom said. She helped me sit up before helping me walk over to where everyone was planning. "Y/n you're up." Dad said. He walked over and hugged me. I hugged back, enjoying the warmth coming from his body. "You're still so cold, go grab a blanket." Dad said. I shook my head and buried myself deeper into his hug. "Your warmth is enough, dad." I said. I felt him warm up a bit more, which was helping me recover from the cold. He picked me up and sat in a chair next to mom continuing to help me warm up. Everyone was talking about taking the fight back to phantom lord. Mommy told me about the fact that she was rich and it shocked everyone. "Why didn't you tell us?" Happy asked. I heard something running down the stairs to us. "Y/n you're okay." Sapphire said, flying to me. I smiled and caught her in my arms. "I was so worried. When I woke up you and Lucy were gone, but you're back, thank goodness." Sapphire said. 

"Why are you so cold?" She asked. 

"When we were kidnapped they took her to one of Phantom Lords guildhalls. While she was there an ice dragon slayer apparently hit her with a spell which caused hypothermia." Mom said. Everyone continued talking about how to attack Phantom before we heard something crashing around. "What is that?" someone asked.

"Outside." Alzack said, coming down the stairs. Everyone rushed outside to the back of the guild to see something walking through the lake. "I can't believe they'd go this far." Big sis said. The building that was walking through the lake, a wall, opened on the front of it with a canon coming out. A dark ball of energy started forming at the barrel of the canon. "Everyone! get back!" Big sis yelled. Everyone watched as she requipped into her adamantine armor. I ran up and put my hands on her back. "Y/n what are you doing?" Big sis asked. I didn't answer and started focusing on my magic. "Water Dragon! Aqua Shield!" I yelled. Water surrounded us as the cannon fired, Big sis' armor broke quickly leaving me to defend with my magic. After a few seconds, the cannon blast stopped, forcing me to the ground. "Y/n." Big sis said, crawling up next to me. I passed out as I saw her looking at me.

Erza's POV

I crawled up to Y/n who passed out from protecting us from the cannon. "Erza, Y/n." Mira said running up to us.

"Marakov and Titania have fallen, your dragon slayer is severely hurt. Now hand over Lucy Heartfilia otherwise we're going to fire the cannon again." Jose said. 

"We would never do that!" I yelled. Everyone started cheering and agreeing with me. " Fine, you have fifteen minutes to think about that choice." Jose shouted. Mira started to help me up. "No, I'm fine. Please help Y/n." I said. I looked at Y/n before noticing someone walking up to her. "I'm sorry again sweetie." Natsu said. He picked her up carrying her back to the guildhall, Mira helped me up before I stood by myself. "I'm fine Mira, please go take care Y/n. After that spell she'll need some help." I said.

"No, come on. You need to rest as well, even if it's a couple minutes." Mira said pulling me towards the guild. I sighed and followed her to the guild while everyone started fighting the shades that Jose summoned. Once Mira had me sit down in the guild, Natsu laid Y/n down on the bed. "I'm going after the cannon." Natsu said. 

"Natsu wait." I started. I stopped myself from talking as I watched Natsu walk out the guild door. His steps seemed heavier then normal. "I think we've got an angry dad on our hands." I said. Mira giggled. "I think the worst part is the fact he was raised by a dragon and he's a dragon slayer, so he's one angry dad." Mira said. I nodded, we heard a moan of pain and looked at Y/n who was starting to sit up. . "Hey, you're up sooner than we expected." Mira said. 

"Need to help dad." Y/n said.

"Oh no you don't, Lucy can you come here please!" Mira called. Lucy came running in to see me resting and Mira struggling to keep Y/n laying down. "Y/n, you listen to Mira." Lucy said. Y/n still was trying to sit up so I walked over knocking her out so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Erza?" Lucy asked.

"Don't worry Lucy, it's just to make sure she doesn't hurt herself." Mira said. 

"Mira, it's time." I said. Mira nodded, and used some magic to put Lucy to sleep. "Reedus please take Lucy to the safe house." I asked. He nodded and used magic to make a cart before heading off. "Do you think they'll be okay?" Mira asked. 

"Reedus, will do his best." I said. We heard an explosion and looked out a broken part of the wall to see the cannon on fire. "Dad." Y/n said. I looked over at her seeing that she was still out cold. "Guess she was sleep talking." Mira said. 

"To think that she was able to stop the rest of the blast and still have energy to want to go fight." I said.

"Well she is a dragon slayer, plus with someone like Natsu as a dad she'll be full of energy in no time." Mira said. Once we finished looking at the cannon we made sure that Y/n was still recovering from the spell. Sapphire flew into the guild to see us checking on Y/n's injuries. "If you want her to heal faster get some water for her." Sapphire said. 

"Just have her drink it?" I asked.

"That and sometimes if she's in water she can control it's temperature, that should help with the hypothermia that she still might have." Sapphire said.

"She still might have hypothermia?" I asked.

"If she does, she can take care of it. Now let's get her some water." Sapphire said. We nodded and went to get her some water.