Chapter 43

Y/n's POV

Once we ran off with Wendy just running in a direction, hoping we'd get back to everyone. I heard papa and Happy talking about Jellal before, I heard something. "Y/n. Can you hear me?" Someone asked. I looked around for the voice before hearing it again. "Can you hear me Y/n?" The person asked again. 

"Is that you, Hibiki?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it is. Anyway, I'm happy I can reach you now. No one else is responding right now. Are you, Wendy and the cat safe?" Hibiki asked.

"Yeah, Wendy's tired from her use of magic while Carla is just out. Happy woke up a few seconds ago." I said. 

"Great, I'm going to be sending you a map in your mind. It'll lead you straight to us." Hibiki said.

"Alright, thanks." I said. 

"No problem, but please hurry. Erza's condition is getting slowly worse." Hibiki said. I took off running, following the directions on the map that Hibiki sent to my mind. "Where are you going Y/n?" Papa asked.

"I'm getting back to Hibiki, mama and big sis." I said. Papa was clearly unsure about what I said and where I was going while I ignored his questions. As I was running, the ground started shaking and making a ton of noise, which made me stop so I could try to locate the sound to see if it was an enemy to take down. "What's that rumbling?" Papa asked. I shook my head and looked down at Wendy. "Gotta keep moving. Big sis needs help." I said to myself. I took off running again, still following the map from Hibiki. After running for another few minutes, I jumped through a bush before seeing mama, Hibiki and big sis who was lying on the ground. "Sweetie!" Mama cheered. She stood up and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're safe." Mama said.

"Mama, we need to heal big sis." I said. Mama let go of me as I set Wendy down on the ground. She was still out cold as papa came jumping through the bush as well. "Sorry Wendy, but I need you to wake up." I said. I used my magic to gather some water from the air before mama stopped me. "There's got to be a better way to wake her up." Mama said. I looked at her, confused, before she smiled and made a kissy face. "Do you think that'd work?" I asked. Mama nodded her head as I released my magic before leaning down and kissing Wendy on the lips. Once our lips met, Wendy started stirring before opening her eyes, seeing me kissing her. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and looked at Wendy. Wendy sat up and looked at me before a bright blush crossed her face. "Y/n! What was that for?" Wendy shouted as she backed away from me. 

"Don't blame her, it was my idea. We could really use your help, though." Mama said. Papa explained that he was going to overlook what happened in the cave while also explaining that big sis needed help. Wendy looked at big sis before kneeling next to her and started using her magic. "I'll save her I promise." Wendy said. 

"I can help too. If you need." I said, kneeling on the other side of big sis. 

"Sure, go ahead and started healing the puncture wounds from the snake bite." Wendy said. I nodded and used the little healing magic that Kaida taught me. The puncture wounds sealed up with my magic while Wendy's used her magic to remove the venom. "We're all done. The venom has been removed and Y/n managed to seal up the puncture wounds. All we have to do now is wait." Wendy said. 

"Wait?" Mama, papa and Happy asked at the same time. They were still clearly worried for a second before big sis stirred slightly. They cheered as Happy walked over to Carla wanting a high five. Papa got up and walked over to Wendy. "Thanks Wendy, guess I owe you one." Papa said, giving her a high five.

"She's probably not going to wake up for a little while, but she'll be back to normal when she does." Wendy said. I smiled and moved next to her as Hibiki was examining big sis a little closer. "Excuse me, now that your friend is healed please don't ask Wendy to use her sky magic again. She'll insist that she's fine, but I can tell she's exhuasted by the look on her face." Carla said.

"You've got it all wrong. I'm just worried, that's all." Wendy said.

"We're going to strike back once Erza wakes up. There's no need to worry, okay?" Hibiki said.As we were hyping ourselves up for the fight ahead of us a bright light shone between the trees before a powerful shockwave of magic was sent out. "A giant pillar of black light?" Wendy asked. 

"It's been unsealed. That's Nirvana." Hibiki said. The magic coming off of Nirvana sent shivers down my spine as  I looked at the light. "That's not a good light. Something about it seems wrong." I said.

"Seriously, but how did Oracion Seis beat us to the punch?" Mama asked.

"It's gotta be because of Jellal." I said.

"That pillar of light. Jellal's got to be there." Papa said. 

"Jellal?" Mama asked. Papa took off running towards the pillar of light as I heard Wendy ask what she's done. I turned back as I left her magic power shifting. "Wendy? What's wrong?" I asked. "What have I done? This is all because of me." Wendy said. I looked at her concerned as she held her face in her hands. "Come on we have to go after Natsu." Hibiki said. 

"Why? Why would he mention Jellal?" Mama asked.

"I can explain later, right now we gotta go find him." Happy said. I heard Carla shriek before looking over seeing that big sis was gone. Wendy was beginning to panic as she looked at where big sis once was. "How could I be so stupid? This is all my fault. What do I do? I never should've healed him. It's my fault that Nirvana was found and Erza disappeared and Natsu ran off." Wendy said. I felt magic energy gathering by Hibiki before I stepped forward taking the attakc he sent towards Wendy which pushed us together getting us to kiss again. "Y/n! We need to help Wendy!" Hibiki shouted. As we fell towards the ground I felt Wendy wrap her arms gently around my neck before I stopped our fall. Wendy broke our second kiss as she looked up at me. "Wendy, you have nothing to apologize for. I told you to save him, so don't blame yourself." I said. 

"I'm sorry, it's just something that I was unsure about until that kiss." Wendy said.

"Is Wendy okay?" Hibiki asked. I got up before helping Wendy to her feet. "Yeah, I think she's okay now." I said, grabbing her hand. After that we started chasing after papa as Hibiki explained why he attacked her. Before he stopped running and explained that he knew more about Nirvana and how mentioning the magic that it uses was dangerous. "Wendy, if you ever feel like panicking again you can kiss me all you want." I said.

"Are you sure that's okay?" Wendy asked. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. She smiled and nodded before we continued running. "So when Nirvana is fully activated the whole alliance could turn on each other?" Mama asked.

"Does that mean that dark guild wizards would turn good?" Happy asked.

"It'd make sense, but we can't be sure." Hibiki said. He continued explaining how Nirvana worked if a wizard used it.